spear crafting, need help

For the posting of questions and information on equipment usable by the Realm of Darkon.
lorewraith

spear crafting, need help

Post by lorewraith » 2012-01-15

it's been along time since I made my first spear. which only succeeded in passing to checkins. now it is time to rebuild. I head some things about those faom yoga blocks. I was wonder if anyone could pass me along some information and times to rebuild this thing better and strong to last longer and stronger.

Lord Cailen Sendor
Knight of the Realm
Location: Tarimsdadt conducting interviews for new members of the Royal Court

Re: spear crafting, need help

Post by Lord Cailen Sendor » 2012-01-15

I have made a lot of the Elidorian spears and over 30 others spread threwout the game. Unless the core snaps my design lasts for years of abuse. Contact me directly if you need help - like any weapon design it is not only the materials used but the manner in which they are assembled that makes the difference in how long it will last and be safe. For spear construction I will need to show you in person - it is possible we can work out something so contact me directly.

- Cailen
++ Respect those above your station and train others under you to surpass your achievements - while you treat others with the respect you expect to receive in return! ++

jaleebi22

Re: spear crafting, need help

Post by jaleebi22 » 2014-12-29

I was wonder if anyone could pass me along some information and times to rebuild this thing better...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kaleem