Looking to trade

For the posting of questions and information on equipment usable by the Realm of Darkon.
shroom2021
Darkonian

Looking to trade

Post by shroom2021 » 2013-04-16

Want to trade my green and black brigadine for a coat of mail, preferably haubergeon style. My brig is well used but has been maintained and slightly modified, I am 6'3 200 to give you an indication of the size, but can be adjusted to fit a smaller person.

I will accept cash, as I could use that to get the mail I am interested in. Originally cost me 200, willing to part with it for 150 OBO. PM me or look me up during an event, I will most likely be wearing it. I can come down on the price if you have something else of lesser value that you would be willing to throw in, I have other items I can throw in as well so there can be plenty of haggling.

My only firm stipulation is that the mail must meet at least the minimum requirements to be AR2 and should not be falling apart too badly.

Pictures are available upon request or contact me on the darkon FB where I will also be posting the offer.

Tsukebe

Re: Looking to trade

Post by Tsukebe » 2013-04-22

text me 240-601-1451

My butted armor is getting manky and I could use some new stuff, I have chain I'm willing to trade for it.
[hr]
[move][font=center]Contact Me[/font][/move]
[hr]

shroom2021
Darkonian

Re: Looking to trade

Post by shroom2021 » 2013-05-09

[TRADED! AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE]