For discussing/announcing other foam fighting groups, events and practices
Thrush Svartehjertet

Sparta presents: Peloponnesian war IV - July 27 - 29

Post by Thrush Svartehjertet » 2012-07-02

Price: 20 bucks
Location: Jerusalem, OH, 43747 https://www.facebook.com/events/254142654659038/
Dates: July 27 - 29, 2012

Hello all,

We are running this campout like nothing Dagorhir has ever seen before. Below is the campout rules that you need to know to have a great time!

----

Backstory:
The people of greece have ceased prayer to their gods. Their lands are arid, their children dying, no amount of sacrifice will bring the rains down.

Angered by this, Zeus sends the Titans and Giants down to the mortal plain to prove their might and cause destruction and chaos throughout greece. Armed with weapons forged in the heart of Mt. Olympus, these deities have descended from on high to cast out the blasphemers.

---

It is up to you now Dagorhir, defend your homelands from these mighty warriors. Fight for your lands, fight for your families, fight to prove that you will bow to no god!

Your enemies:
Agrius, Aloadae, Antaeus, Typhon, Talos, Loke, Epiales, Kratos, Achilles, Enceladus, Coeus, Atlas, Helios, Lelantos, Pallas, Perses, Styx, Ophion

---

Campout Rules:

Each NPC will spawn with a relic of massive power. From shield breaking blue to ignoring armor, massive hit points and so on. You won’t know how strong your enemies are until you fight them, hit them till they drop!

Once a Titan is defeated, collect his weapon and use it against the other teams trying to win the campout. Sunday at noon, we will count which team has the most relics, they will be declared the victor.

If you die while holding a relic, you must drop it. Relics will all be painted green to make them easily spotted in combat. We will tag them with their effects so there is no confusion.

At night the battle for the relics does not end, if you have a relic but don’t want fighting in your camp, please keep it outside so you can fight for it without trashing a tent.

RELICS ARE IN PLAY UNTIL THE CAMPOUT IS CALLED. YOU MAY NOT HORDE RELICS IN CAMP.

Saturday night, there will be a maze battle, with each team testing their measure against the Titans along with the kryptiea throughout the maze. Surviving this will grant your team extra point bonuses for the final tally sunday.

All this plus pit fights, a feast and more!

Questions? ask here: http://www.dagorhir.com/forums/index.ph ... #msg536846

This event sounds like it's gonna kick MAJOR ass. It's modeled after Darkon campouts, but promotes non stop fighting.

Thrush
berserk
Warriors Guild
Order of the Raven (Arts)
Order of the Mask (Fighter) 2012, 2013
Order of the Stag (Service to the Game)
"I'm going to sacrifice more than anyone else to make a play, I can promise you. And I'm going to hit you so you don't want to play [any] more.''

Lord Cailen Sendor
Knight of the Realm
Location: Tarimsdadt conducting interviews for new members of the Royal Court

Re: Sparta presents: Peloponnesian war IV - July 27 - 29

Post by Lord Cailen Sendor » 2012-07-02

I for one am trying to arrange to go - if anyone else is interested we can carpool to save gas... my truck can hold 5 adults easily and have room for gear - fuel will run from 120 to 130 so if we get 5 people it will be under 25$ each - my truck can also hold on the roof rack 20+ pole arms that are over 10' in length if you are interested in that kind of thing and have one you want to bring it is welcome on the journey :) it is about a 5 hour drive fyi

we will meet at area code 21716 (I will give exact directions in private messages) if you can arrange to get here I will be your choffeur :) you know one that cant spell lol

I intend to be back on the 29th in the morning in time to make the darkon battle July 29, 2012 Patuxent River Park so figure up there either thursday or early friday morning leaving either late saturday or early sunday morning. The times are all based on who else is considering making the trip. - if less people wish to go I will just take a different vehical that gets better gas milage (but holds less people and gear)

- Cailen
Jug Bat Natural Area House of Cards Battle
++ Respect those above your station and train others under you to surpass your achievements - while you treat others with the respect you expect to receive in return! ++

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Post by fingers630 » 2012-07-02

Just a note that if you go, and are not back for my House of Cards battles, you are all twats.
Justicar Lucius Alexander Crum
Archmage of Elidor and Lord of the Realm
Queen of the Silly People

Lord Cailen Sendor
Knight of the Realm

Post by Lord Cailen Sendor » 2012-07-02

noted :)
++ Respect those above your station and train others under you to surpass your achievements - while you treat others with the respect you expect to receive in return! ++

Sir Tyriel Firebrand
Knight of the Realm

Post by Sir Tyriel Firebrand » 2012-07-02

I plan on going to this, and then coming back for the Darkon event. I already have a ride though.
~No Quarter!~
~Warriors Guild~
~Knight of Tuesday~
~"Winning is teaching, losing is learning"~

Lord Cailen Sendor
Knight of the Realm

Post by Lord Cailen Sendor » 2012-07-25

see you all there!
Last edited by Lord Cailen Sendor on 2012-07-26, edited 1 time in total.

Sir Tyriel Firebrand
Knight of the Realm

Post by Sir Tyriel Firebrand » 2012-07-25

This is gonna be awesome.
~No Quarter!~
~Warriors Guild~
~Knight of Tuesday~
~"Winning is teaching, losing is learning"~

Lord Cailen Sendor
Knight of the Realm

Post by Lord Cailen Sendor » 2012-07-25

AGREED!

Thrush Svartehjertet

Post by Thrush Svartehjertet » 2012-07-26

Looks like around 15 Darkonians are going to this event! Unreal. Good show guys!

Thrush
berserk
Warriors Guild
Order of the Raven (Arts)
Order of the Mask (Fighter) 2012, 2013
Order of the Stag (Service to the Game)
"I'm going to sacrifice more than anyone else to make a play, I can promise you. And I'm going to hit you so you don't want to play [any] more.''