POLL: How does Darkon fit in your social life?

General chatter about the Club and Realm of Darkon

How do you use Darkon in your social life?

I primarily only socialize outside of Darkon events with my entire country, we are a close knit group of friends. I do not hang out with anyone from other countries.
37%
I primarily only socialize outside of Darkon events with some of my country members, but not with anyone from other countries. But I do not see some of my country members outside of Darkon as they are not my friends. (basically we are a cliquish country, and I only hang with my sub clique)
11%
I socialize with many people from multiple countries in Darkon outside of Darkon events. The local foam fighting comunity is basically my social circle.
37%
I do not scoialize with many people from Darkon, in my country or not. I only see foam fighters at foam fighting events.
5%
I do not have a country and do not socialize regularly with anyone from Darkon outside of events. Those Darkonians I do see in everyday life are not friends because of Darkon, some of them HAPPEN to also play Darkon.
11%
I belong to a country, but do not ever see any foam fighters outside of Darkon events.
No votes

Total votes: 19

Thrush Svartehjertet

POLL: How does Darkon fit in your social life?

Post by Thrush Svartehjertet » 2013-11-20

Please see above poll questions. I'm trying to figure out where Darkon fits into people's lives.

Thrush
berserk

PS: if you can spread the word of these polls, I'd appreciate it. I am going to use what (if anything) I learn to try to help better run events to maximize the fun of the people who pay dollars to play Darkon. This is not me trying to find a new and exciting way to be sad about how little people fight anymore.
Last edited by Thrush Svartehjertet on 2013-11-26, edited 2 times in total.
Warriors Guild
Order of the Raven (Arts)
Order of the Mask (Fighter) 2012, 2013
Order of the Stag (Service to the Game)
"I'm going to sacrifice more than anyone else to make a play, I can promise you. And I'm going to hit you so you don't want to play [any] more.''

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Re: How does Darkon fit in your social life?

Post by fingers630 » 2013-11-20

I only socialize with members of Black Watch, and Valfryn outside of Darkon LOL.
Justicar Lucius Alexander Crum
Archmage of Elidor and Lord of the Realm
Queen of the Silly People

Thrush Svartehjertet

Post by Thrush Svartehjertet » 2013-11-20

What's Black Watch?

Thrush
berserk
Warriors Guild
"I'm going to sacrifice more than anyone else to make a play, I can promise you. And I'm going to hit you so you don't want to play [any] more.''

Sir Tyriel Firebrand
Knight of the Realm

Post by Sir Tyriel Firebrand » 2013-11-20

Its what New Mordom turned into. I picked what was close, I think that I talk to a lot of friends in all the foam fighting games I play, but I also have friends that I talk to who are not into the hobby.
~No Quarter!~
~Warriors Guild~
~Knight of Tuesday~
~"Winning is teaching, losing is learning"~

Saris Fey-Branche
Darkonian

Post by Saris Fey-Branche » 2013-11-20

I hang out with people from multiple countries, but do not at all revolve my social life around nerf fighting.

I'm surprised that wasn't an option.
Chosen Blood Officer

Saris Fey-Branche
Darkonian

Post by Saris Fey-Branche » 2013-11-20

Saris Fey-Branche wrote:I hang out with people from multiple countries, but do not at all revolve my social life around nerf fighting.

I'm surprised that wasn't an option.

Correction: No, I'm not.
Chosen Blood Officer

Thrush Svartehjertet

Post by Thrush Svartehjertet » 2013-11-21

I didnt ask WHAT you did WHEN you saw nerf fighters, I was wondering your interaction level with nerf fightERS, not nerf fightING. Notice I didnt ask how much time you spent at Darkon actually fightING, that's for a different poll. :D

Thanks all!

Thrush
berserk
Warriors Guild