Next Event- Dec 14 Burtonsville- Bizarro Adventure

General chatter about the Club and Realm of Darkon
fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Next Event- Dec 14 Burtonsville- Bizarro Adventure

Post by fingers630 » 2014-12-03

The People's Noble, Lord Griffin Monsoon welcomes you to his meager holdings deep in the realms of the "Black Watch". A simple peasant himself, Lord Monsoon was raised up to nobility to better serve the people of the Realm, and what better way than with a game of sport leading to glory!!

Each country is allowed to send 1 team to explore the depths of the cave, the size of the team does not matter. Countries are welcome to bring hired mercenaries along as well, but this means the mercenaries cannot enter the cave again with another team.

Nomads are encouraged to join with a country as a hired hand, but are welcome to plunge into the Cavern solo if they wish (or hire mercs)

Once inside the cave, you will be shown 3 paths, The Copper Path, the Silver Path, and the Golden Path. All paths lead to glory, all paths lead to prizes, but one path is bloodier than the others.

Be prepared, for once you step into the Cave, you can not leave until the adventure is finished...or it finishes you. Have no fear however, for if you fall, Griffin Monsoon will see that you are transported home safely for your healers to revive you.

Welcome my friends, to the Cavern of Wonder.....

(Adventure rules in effect. Bizarro rules in effect that day. Country list will be generated at Check In so please let me know if yours plans to participate)
Justicar Lucius Alexander Crum
Archmage of Elidor and Lord of the Realm
Queen of the Silly People

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Re: Next Event- Dec 14 Burtonsville- Bizarro Adventure

Post by fingers630 » 2014-12-04

This is also the final Darkon Charity event for the year.

+$5 gets you 2 bonus credits
+$10 gets you 4 bonus credits

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Re: Next Event- Dec 14 Burtonsville- Bizarro Adventure

Post by fingers630 » 2014-12-11

Entry to the Cavern is 2gp per person. I don't know of a single country that cannot afford that and your coin is going to pay the NPCs. If you are a poor nomad, find me during check in. Im sure I can find something for you to do to earn 2gp for the day.

There will be prizes for completing the event, including scrolls, potions, country coin, and items for upcoming adventures.
There will also be some day event potions and scrolls available for Sale at Check in. Hard coin only, first come, first serve.