Looking to join the game (New Player)

General chatter about the Club and Realm of Darkon
adamh

Looking to join the game (New Player)

Post by adamh » 2014-12-12

Hello everyone I was looking to join a new larp as the one I used to play in my area is not friendly to "outsiders" and new players and just had a few questions.

What area of the country are these games held, like, are there different chapters in different states or are the events just in one state etc?

Do you hold full weekend events in winter or just day events? If there are no full weekend events in the cold winter months when do they typically resume as I live in Ohio and Maryland is just too far of a drive for a day event?

Finally what are the facilities like, meaning is it tent camping or are there cabins etc? Also what is the policy on alcohol at the events?

Just looking for some general information before I try to start character creation and everything.

adamh

Re: Looking to join the game (New Player)

Post by adamh » 2014-12-12

Sorry I guess this should have been posted in the rules questions area.

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Post by fingers630 » 2014-12-13

Welcome. Our events are Baltimore central (MD, DC, Northern VA). Campouts will resume next March. The 2015 schedule should be posted the first week in Jan after we get our permits Jan 1.

Depends on the site. All sites currently are tent camping, some have rest room facilities, and some have spot a pots. Most are 15 min from a town so you could always go in town if needed.

Alcohol is permitted for those 21 and older.

Cheers
Justicar Lucius Alexander Crum
Archmage of Elidor and Lord of the Realm
Queen of the Silly People

mickel12

Post by mickel12 » 2015-03-13

Nice Post
We offer best quality spanishprograms test papers and spanishprograms - best way to learn spanish quickly dumps materials. You can get our 100% guaranteed questions Learnamericanenglishonline to help you in passing the real exam.