Campout Info From Laconia

General chatter about the Club and Realm of Darkon
Dienekes
Land Marshal

Campout Info From Laconia

Post by Dienekes » 2013-03-18

A few things.....

Friday night we will have a quest that will lead into SAT ADVENTURE. It would be in your best interest to roleplay and get involved in this friday night. We will be laying on around seven, you will know when monsters and Gods start showing up in your camp. Be ready for fighting .

Potions- Along with the potions Fingers will offer, Laconia will have " HUG" style potios for sale friday night and throughout the adventure SAt.

I will be playing the GOd Hephaestus and running the event. I will not be in a elder tunic, I will be in costume and carrying NO WEAPONS because I will not be a fighting NPC. If you have any questions regarding the event, what you should be doing , Ect , come interact with me .

We will be on site @ Noon Friday to set up and look forward to seeing you all and having a blast. It will be in the 50's duriong the day and 30's @ night so plan accordingly. We are having food and drink for the realm Sat night in the Barn.
Dienekes Of Laconia
Ephor
Slayer of The Spider Priest
High Priest Of Tharros
Voice of The Council
King Of Laconia

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Re: Campout Info From Laconia

Post by fingers630 » 2013-03-19

Making an official topic post here for all Laconia Campout questions/information here and will edit first post and add as information is given. Be sure to check back the week of the campout for information:

Head Elder- Rich (Dienekes of Laconia)
If you have a question, this is the man with the plan who can answer it for you. He will be roaming with an elder tunic on.

Dionysus / Event Marshall Elder- Thom Hitz (Fingers of Elidor)
If you have a question about the event and dont see Rich around, feel free to ask me. I will direct you as best as I can, or find out what you need to know from Rich and get back to you. I am the default elder to go to regarding Spell Questions as well.

I believe the nations of Laconia, LOAP and Asaheim will be playing NPCs for this campout. Please treat them as "elders" when they are on the field. If you have a complaint or question they cannot answer, find Rich or I.

Some Notes about the Campout:
There should be a Hades. This may "close" late Friday night, however the event is still going on. People can be assassinated, banners can be stolen, etc. If you die, and there is no official Hades open, you are on your own honor system to go back to your camp, and sit for the appropriate amount of time (12 min)

While Hades is open, they will be selling mini bottles of water and Laconian Hotdogs. These will be for Darkon Gold coin. Tips are also accepted in the form of coin or real cash to offset the cost to the Hosts of this campout for paying for the food and drink. If you purchase a Laconian Hotdog in Hades, you will be given a "get out of Hades free" card for your next visit. Just present the Elder with this card, and your Hades time is reduced to 1 second.

Bring out your Gold!
There is currently a shortage of hard coin in the game, and to help with this, I will be selling potions and scrolls good ONLY for the Laconian Campout. Due to their limited useage, they will not be horrendously overpriced. Keep in mind, YOU are responsible for all components, including a potion bottle for potions, or spell balls for spell ball like effects.

I will be selling these items at Check in on Saturday until check in closes. If you purchase these items at Check in, you may return to your camp with them safe and sound, no fear of getting ganked and losing the lootable item. After check in closes, I may still have some items for sale so if you see me around, feel free to ask. Items purchased after check in has no safety guaranteed.

Non Combatants
Speaking of guaranteed safety, as always anyone wearing a giant white elder tunic is considered a non combatant. I also will be playing a non combatant character though I wont have a giant elder tunic on. Please try not to dick stab me multiple times after I say "your weapon has no effect". Accidents may happen and Im a big boy so its all good, just try to keep an eye out for my giant salmon colored toga wearing ass.

Make your own fun:
As always, campouts are what you make of them. While we will try to have some NPCs around to fight you throughout Friday and Saturday, there may be a point in time, where they are busy with a mod, or doing something else. Super Teams in Darkon are lame. Pick fights with each other, trust me, my character will be helping this aspect a lot, but I dont want to hear people bitching about lack of fighting, when there are 4 countries holding each other's cocks singing Kumbaya.

Remember, I dont want to hear dick about lame campouts, when Laconia is the ONLY country who has stepped up to run one this year. If you think you can do better, prove it.

More info to follow after meeting at Rich's tomorrow, plus some in character announcements.
Justicar Lucius Alexander Crum
Archmage of Elidor and Lord of the Realm
Queen of the Silly People

mardux zulammar

Post by mardux zulammar » 2013-03-19

When/if you edit, could you let us know at the bottom of the post what section omyoure editing (if its not completely obvious) so we don't have to reread the entire post 3-4 times?
~Member of the Northern Kingdoms
~Phoenix Company, Head of Artillery and Ranged
~Squire to Baron Tyriel Firebrand
~ (Ex)Head Spell Marshal
~Relics Marshal 2013-2014

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Nothing edited, just reposted here since Rich made 3 new topics instead of adding to my original one that I plan to delete :)

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Reposted from another thread to combine topics:

Hades , the lord of the underworld has grown tired of mankind and is trying to free Kronos from his prison in Tarterus. It is up to you to secure your lives and protect your love ones. If the powers of darkness prevail , all of mankind is doomed. Persius must be found and convinced to rally the forces of men to fight the Gods who are plotting to destroy the world of men.

The skys are darkening and the fiends of Tarterus are begining to break free from their bonds. Anceint beast have been repoted to be attacking the towns and villages of Laconia. The realm of darkon has assembled to celebrate the Laconian Olympic games and Spring festivals and have been drawn into this coflict. Decide your fate and defend your camps. Your life and the future of your people are in the hands of the fates.

You will encounter a few things of note during the event that you will need to know about.

- Wrath of Zeus- Father zeus hurls mighty lightning bolts that will inflick black damage to unarmored fighters and destroy any skins, armor and sheilds of all others.

-Hades Entropic Touch- the lord of the underworld will weild his mighty pitchfork, in addition to the damage it inflicts it will also wither your armor and sheilds.

- Hades Posion clouds- Hades will throw spell balls that will do a 3ft. radius of instantanus death posion.

- Posidon- The lord of the sea will have the ability to call upon the earth to tremor, when you hear "Earthquake" called you must drop your weapons and "Take Cover" for a audiable thirty count.

In addition to these special abilities there will be no speacil "Guild " abilities , no giant slayers in particular.

The camp directly behind the Barn across the feild will be used as a "IN Game" area for the duraton of the campout. We apoligize for any incovience this brings but it is for the benifit of the realm, so we can run our adventure. This is the area were CHED camped with Laconia at the first campout of last year. We appreciate your understanding in this matter and hope to bring the realm a great campout full of fighting and fun.

AlSO we would like to invite the realm to celebrate the " Laconian Spring Festival". We will be offering food to the realm , entertainment and refreshments. Join use in the barn for our feast from 7-930 Sat night with Gladitorial games to follow. aka Pit fights......

There will also be potions and scrolls for sale in Hades , along with magical Laconian Hotdogs. Laconia is renowned for our hotdog feilds and we will be offering them for coin in hades. They will get you an insta res coupon for your next visit to Hades.

HAIL DARKON

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Post by fingers630 » 2013-03-20

Bring out your Gold!There is currently a shortage of hard coin in the game, and to help with this, I will be selling potions and scrolls good ONLY for the Laconian Campout. Due to their limited useage, they will not be horrendously overpriced. Keep in mind, YOU are responsible for all components, including a potion bottle for potions, or spell balls for spell ball like effects.

I will be selling these items at Check in on Saturday until check in closes. If you purchase these items at Check in, you may return to your camp with them safe and sound, no fear of getting ganked and losing the lootable item. After check in closes, I may still have some items for sale so if you see me around, feel free to ask. Items purchased after check in has no safety guaranteed.

** UPDATE**
As stated, the game is sorely in need of hard coin as people have withdrawn it, took it home, and horded it in their boxes. As such, I will be selling some potions at this campout during check in Saturday. I have 3 of each of the following potions that will be on sale, at a table by check in starting at Noon on Saturday. Potions are limited to 1 per customer and must be paid for in hard coin, no writs. Potions are good for the campout only so usem while you got them. Due to the limited usage of the potions, the prices are discounted accordingly.

CLW potions- 5 gold each
CSW potions- 10 gold each
CMortal potions- 15 gold each
Ressurection potions- 25 gold each
Missile Ward potions- 5 gold each
Stone Skin potions- 10 gold each
Pro Fire Potions- 10 gold each
Growth Potions- 20 gold each

There are additionally 3 special potions blessed by the god Dionysus. These potions have special mysterious effects that will be made known to the purchaser once he or she drinks the potion, however please note that the effects will be beneficial in some way to the imbiber. These potions will be sold via a silent auction with a MINIMUM BID of 20 gold. You will write down your character name and bid on a slip of paper and turn it in to me. At 1pm when check is called closed, I will tally the bids, and the top 3 bidders will win a potion each. You will then be given a slip of paper with the effects of the potion on it. When you wish to drink the potion, you must find myself or Rich, and hand us the slip of paper stating you are drinking the potion. You will then have the effects of the potion visited upon you.