Question for the realm

General chatter about the Club and Realm of Darkon
Lord Cailen Sendor
Knight of the Realm
Location: Tarimsdadt conducting interviews for new members of the Royal Court

Question for the realm

Post by Lord Cailen Sendor » 2013-04-11

currently I am in the process of making the court building

the "ring" of the building will have on its lower 3' a tarp painted with every sigal and country banner of every country I can get a picture of - what I am doing is the fabric is brown I am taking a reverse cut out of a shield laying it on the tarp at intervals and then spraypainting the base colors for the old countries within this shield shape all the same size. the shields will be connected to each other by a painted chain at the top edge connecting to the next shield top edge. To give it some pattern and some depth the shields will be staggered a lil vertically compared to the last one painted in essence up down up down (by only about 6" ) with that being said the top of the building will be current banners, but on this strip to be fair to everyone I will be placing the colors of countries that answer this thread saying they want thier sheild higher or lower then the one next to it as it is requested.... I will be seperating the shields placed based on coloring and trying to provide some contrast as is possible so we do not have 10 black dark sheilds next to each other if it can be done... that being said if you are a member of a country of the past and you wish to state if you want your shield closer to the ground or closer to the sky let me know and I will try and honor your request.

In service,
HRM Cailen Sendor

I was in Valdimar and as such for a example I will be doing thier sheild 1st and in the raised position. (remember its only a 6" or so difference....)
++ Respect those above your station and train others under you to surpass your achievements - while you treat others with the respect you expect to receive in return! ++

Lord Cailen Sendor
Knight of the Realm

Re: Question for the realm

Caelitus
Dark Legion
Ebbrauccus
Ebongate
Guillyen Veggy
Paledor
Rome
Sarum
Seldarine G'waith
Shadow Core
Silvervale
Solace
Tal Kyrte
Si'lin Ilythiiri
Myriador
Caldonia
Chendrolyn
Dragonhood
Valdimar
Vhid Olplyn
Forgotten Ones
Empyrean
Canis Direxis
Hârn
Teradox
Secret Moot Cabal
Abion
Chendrolyn
Gastgrad
Myrix
Gestiguiste
•Acheron
•Al-Khal
•Antietem
•Antioch
•Aqui
•Barjin
•Blackloft
•Black Phoenix Confederacy
•Chaos Horde
•Cran-Darak
•Dai-Dagan
•Dar-Koth
•Darkwood
•Dez Romanye
•Drachenheim
•Drakemoore
•Draven
•The Eighth Tribe
•Fianna
•Followers of Tark
•Hassin
•House Morgath
•Illian
•Ithaca
•Karfax
•Kert-Neter
•Lockwier
•Minath-Lan
•Myrmidon
•Progeny of Hate
•Ramen
•Ravenscar
•Saavok
•Saurcania
•Scarrow
•Silveron
•Skulls
•Smelly Boot
•Solaris
•Talon
•Tarak
•Tarak of Dun
•The Holy Roman Empire
•The Wedge
•Ur
•Versaille
•Wayreth

remember if you do not post here your prefrence it will be assigned randomly based on alternating color as best as possible

thank you
++ Respect those above your station and train others under you to surpass your achievements - while you treat others with the respect you expect to receive in return! ++

Lord Cailen Sendor
Knight of the Realm

if you have a sircoat or banner for a country that no longer exists please bring it next battle I will bring a good camera and take a picture to help me duplicate the pattern correctly that way I do not need to borrow it :)

thank you

Amazing_Iltztafein
Darkonian

Post by Amazing_Iltztafein » 2013-04-11

Could the Empyrean one be raised, simply because the word (among its many meanings) is "the highest of heavens"?

Thanks. I can't wait to see the finished product!
The Amazing Iltztafein of House Dubh - CB
Let me show you a magic trick...
I'll make your money... DISAPPEAR!

Lord Valfryn
Knight of the Realm

Post by Lord Valfryn » 2013-04-12

Meslam isn't on your list.

Lord Cailen Sendor
Knight of the Realm

Post by Lord Cailen Sendor » 2013-04-12

Meslam among others is not on the official darkon page under older countries - that list is from there - if anyone knows of a country like Meslam that is not on the list please inform me and provide a picture or a sircoat / drawing / banner / ect so it can be added

list for upper "slot"

Valdimar
Empyrean

list for lower "spot"

will update as I am informed of peoples prefrences thank you

Keiori Night

Post by Keiori Night » 2013-04-13

Please put New Mordom in the "up" position. Thanks so much :)
Keiori Night
Head Costume Marshal
Soldier of New Mordom
Cleric of New Mordom
Senator of New Mordom

Lord Cailen Sendor
Knight of the Realm

Post by Lord Cailen Sendor » 2013-04-15

New Mordom is a existing country as such they can hang thier banner not where the defunct countries will be posted (at ground level ) but rather as high as possible on the building with all the other existing countries :) (hanging from the buildings roof ropes - over the head of everyone with all the other existing countries will be hung ) :)

Keiori Night

Post by Keiori Night » 2013-04-15

Oh, ok sorry, I was confused I though there was a row of existing countries above the row of defunct countries. I didn't catch the current countries will be displayed by the roof ropes part. :)

Sounds amazing! Let me know if you need any help with painting or designing, I'm good at that crafty stuff.
Keiori Night
Head Costume Marshal
Soldier of New Mordom
Cleric of New Mordom
Senator of New Mordom