EB....

General chatter about the Club and Realm of Darkon
fingers630
Knight of the Realm

EB....

Post by fingers630 » 2013-05-07

Seriously? EB STILL has not reviewed my proposition which passed LAST YEAR in senate to fix the invocation lines? What is the hold up? Why do propositions that fix things take forever to go through? hell I better submit the land search chart fix asap or it wont get reviewed until 2017.
Justicar Lucius Alexander Crum
Archmage of Elidor and Lord of the Realm
Queen of the Silly People

Lord Cailen Sendor
Knight of the Realm
Location: Tarimsdadt conducting interviews for new members of the Royal Court

Re: EB....

Post by Lord Cailen Sendor » 2013-05-07

Fingers please look at this forum

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=723

it was the meeting minutes for the 1st meeting of 2013... I do not know what happened in 2012 but to be clear at that event it was discussed and voted as passed THIS YEAR and this year it will be reviewed and made a rule if it is passed by the BD or if it fails will be brought before senate and revoted upon to see if senate overturns the BD decision (if they chose to say fail)
++ Respect those above your station and train others under you to surpass your achievements - while you treat others with the respect you expect to receive in return! ++

mardux zulammar

Post by mardux zulammar » 2013-05-07

Thom, it passed Senate around mid-january of 2013.

Pat, I think Thom is more wondering why, if it passed Senate nearly 4 months ago, the passing proposal hasn't been looked over by the BoD so that it can go into effect mid year instead of waiting till December 31 (assuming the BoD ok's it).
~Member of the Northern Kingdoms
~Phoenix Company, Head of Artillery and Ranged
~Squire to Baron Tyriel Firebrand
~ (Ex)Head Spell Marshal
~Relics Marshal 2013-2014

Lord Cailen Sendor
Knight of the Realm

Post by Lord Cailen Sendor » 2013-05-07

we are reviewing it in 15 minutes... if it does not pass senate will get a chance to relook at and vote on it if they want to before mid year as it clearly states in the senate schedule :) so one way or another it is being fully reviewed and rebutted if needed by the time the mid year rule change goes into effect ... and really there was 0 reason the eb needed to look at it till now because even if passed earlier it would still not become a rule till the mid year :)
++ Respect those above your station and train others under you to surpass your achievements - while you treat others with the respect you expect to receive in return! ++

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Post by fingers630 » 2013-05-08

mardux zulammar wrote:Thom, it passed Senate around mid-january of 2013.

Pat, I think Thom is more wondering why, if it passed Senate nearly 4 months ago, the passing proposal hasn't been looked over by the BoD so that it can go into effect mid year instead of waiting till December 31 (assuming the BoD ok's it).

exactly. I have no issue with it going through mid year, however, as you (Pat) posted in the announcements, it isn't on the docket to go through mid year, which means Dec 31st at the earliest. Which means 7 more months of yelling "I FINGERS INVOKE FEIGN DEATH!!"

Zentor

Post by Zentor » 2013-05-08

Thom, the BoD voted on it YESTERDAY. Which means if it passed, then it goes into effect June 1 2013. If they failed it, then Senate next event can overrule it and it will go into effect June 1 2013.

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

If so, then I redirect my anger to Cailen for not listing it as "will go into effect jun 1 if passed" with his other postings :)

Lord Cailen Sendor
Knight of the Realm

Post by Lord Cailen Sendor » 2013-05-08

as it was not passed yet it was not posted YET on that list... I put that up as a pliminary posting just to lay out how it will get posted. We went over a HUGE amount of information last night please realize no one is putting anything off things are going EXACTLY as the rules say they have to and just cause it is not posted in the final approved list does not mean it will not be there by the time of the rule change... I will be updating that list today so may I sugest you hold your horses a lil and maby take a chill pill... :) If you took the time to read the list of what the EB had to look over yopur proposal was on that list and it was discussed and voted on last night and yes I will let you wait a lil while more cause of all your wineing :)

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Hey a guy's gotta be good at something right? =P

Prince Andrick
Knight of the Realm

Post by Prince Andrick » 2013-05-08

So let me get this straight. Your proposal was approved this year by Senate, and it was on the agenda for last nights BoD meeting and was posted as such. It was discussed last night and voted on in plenty of time to make the mid year rule changes if it passed and with plenty of time for Senate to overturn if it failed. That about sums it up. And you were complaining why?

Remind me to smack you the next time I see you on general principles. Either that or you can beg for forgiveness.
Prince Andrick VanDahl KR, OSW, OR, OD, CM, CC
High Priest of Thor
Elidorian Minister of War
Field Marshal
President 2013

Havoc
Squire of the Realm

Post by Havoc » 2013-05-08

Northstar!

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Heyy it isnt my fault your Magistrate misrepresented the proposals that would go into effect July 1!!

Damned Elidorians and their procrastinating BoD meetings...

Lord Cailen Sendor
Knight of the Realm

Post by Lord Cailen Sendor » 2013-05-08

now I am going to smack you fingers!!