Different kinds of punishments for infractions?

A place for club members to ask the Executive Board and Noble Council questions. Questions will not be answered immediately but will be considered at the following meeting of the body being asked. If you have a sensitive question, please e-mail your question to the President (for the EB) or Vice President (for the Noble Council)
BaiterofBAMC
Darkonian

Different kinds of punishments for infractions?

Post by BaiterofBAMC » 2012-02-16

I was wondering if there are other kinds of punishments for safety infractions short of suspensions and banning. I have concerns about how some particular players are unsafe with certain weapons. In this case I'm referencing greatswords. Can the club ban a player from the use of a particular weapon if there is a track record of unsafe use? If anyone who wants to address this in an official position please PM me.

Sir Gwydion
Knight of the Realm

Re: Different kinds of punishments for infractions?

Post by Sir Gwydion » 2012-04-19

There are, and yes. To my knowledge it has been done before.

If you take issue with a player, please report it to your friendly neighborhood NC member as soon as possible so it can be brought to the group as a whole. The institutional memory of Darkon resides in the NC and we take our job of watching dangerous players and situations carefully in order to make recommendations on disciplinary action to the EB.
Sir Gwydion, Baron of Gladesedge
Sometime mistaken for Avlis, Ranger of the Woods of Elidor (also of Gladesedge)