When's Senate being held next?

A place for club members to ask the Executive Board and Noble Council questions. Questions will not be answered immediately but will be considered at the following meeting of the body being asked. If you have a sensitive question, please e-mail your question to the President (for the EB) or Vice President (for the Noble Council)
The Quiet Cleric
Knight of the Realm

When's Senate being held next?

Post by The Quiet Cleric » 2012-06-26

I know I've missed an event here or there since April, but it seems like it's been forever since Senate has met. Lord Andrick, when do you plan to convene again?

Lord Absolom

Prince Andrick
Knight of the Realm

Re: When's Senate being held next?

Post by Prince Andrick » 2012-06-26

As John linked, there will be a senate meeting at the next event. Inox's armor proposal and Thrush's armband for hidden torso armor are on the agenda. I believe you and at least one other person have proposals, please be sure to email them to me and I will add them to the agenda
Prince Andrick VanDahl KR, OSW, OR, OD, CM, CC
High Priest of Thor
Elidorian Minister of War
Field Marshal
President 2013

The Quiet Cleric
Knight of the Realm

Post by The Quiet Cleric » 2012-06-30

Duke Andrick wrote:As John linked, there will be a senate meeting at the next event. Inox's armor proposal and Thrush's armband for hidden torso armor are on the agenda. I believe you and at least one other person have proposals, please be sure to email them to me and I will add them to the agenda

Oh, I posted my proposals in the Proposal Submission forum back in April and May here and here. Do I still need to email them to you?

Lord Absolom

Lord Dubh
Knight of the Realm

Post by Lord Dubh » 2012-07-02

The Quiet Cleric wrote:
Duke Andrick wrote:As John linked, there will be a senate meeting at the next event. Inox's armor proposal and Thrush's armband for hidden torso armor are on the agenda. I believe you and at least one other person have proposals, please be sure to email them to me and I will add them to the agenda

Oh, I posted my proposals in the Proposal Submission forum back in April and May here and here. Do I still need to email them to you?

Lord Absolom

YES!
Sir Bendore Dubh of Dai-Dagan, CR, KR, OG, OR, CB, CC
Master Thief of Darkon

____

http://www.facebook.com/SirBendoreDubh/