Question - Ancient attendence records...

A place for club members to ask the Executive Board and Noble Council questions. Questions will not be answered immediately but will be considered at the following meeting of the body being asked. If you have a sensitive question, please e-mail your question to the President (for the EB) or Vice President (for the Noble Council)
Sir Aethilgar
Knight of the Realm

Question - Ancient attendence records...

Post by Sir Aethilgar » 2012-09-27

... who has them?

My fighting in Darkon occurred in from 1987 to the early 90s. During that time; I earned my knighthood in combat and obtained credits as a Cavalier (primary), Thief, and Mage. I recall what powers and spells I once had but wished to confirm these ranks through official records, if available. If such records are not available, who do I petition to have such records recreated?

Ditto for several other Minathlani who are considering returning under my banner.
Baron Aethilgar Sheldwich

Facta non Verba

"Arguing on the forums is like wrestling with a pig in the mud. After some time, you realize that you are getting dirty, but the pig is actually enjoying it."

Inox
Knight of the Realm

Re: Question - Ancient attendence records...

Post by Inox » 2012-09-27

When the records went digital, many of the very old player records were still in the file. Send email to secretary@darkon.org, and he can give you info on how to access the online character record database. :D
Prince Inox Elsonáge Thensiur
Swordslinger of No Quarter!
Warriors' Guild, OE, CCx8, CM(Warrior Mage)
Beast of BABALON