- Camping is limited to the 5 group camping sites (each holds about 100 people) - http://www.pgparks.com/Things_To_Do/Nature/Jug_Bay_Natural_Area/Camping_and_Picnics.htm - , no one is to camp a the Canoe Camp without EB permission.
- Drumming and other acoustic and live musical activities are permitted but tone it down after 2:00am.
- This is a local government owned facility so Police and park rangers can and will be stopping by and may or may not be in uniform.
- Fires are limited to the fire rings already on the site, grills, fire bowls and tiki torches.
- You can bring firewood in from other Maryland counties, but any wood you bring in you must burn or take with you when you leave.
- Site opens at noon on Friday and closes at noon on Sunday.
It should not have to be said but violation of these rules will result in suspension.
John Machate - President