Coming 1st Cononation Anniversary for HRM Cailen

For character narratives and in-character announcements. Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Forum rules
Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Lord Dubh
Knight of the Realm

Coming 1st Cononation Anniversary for HRM Cailen

Post by Lord Dubh » 2013-10-12

Coronation Anniversary is October 20th.

Prince Andrick van Dahl has a challenge for the High King. No one else challenges and the fight will be in the ring. No date set.

If there is a ring fight, I will be rooting for Prince Andrick.

If there is a Crown War, I will defend the High King.
Sir Bendore Dubh of Dai-Dagan, CR, KR, OG, OR, CB, CC
Master Thief of Darkon

____

http://www.facebook.com/SirBendoreDubh/

Magistrate

Re: Coming 1st Cononation Anniversary for HRM Cailen

Post by Magistrate » 2013-10-14

Lord Count and brother I believe your date is off - I was Coroneted at Bellum Aeternus I by the Honorable Archduke Tarim von Reanor, First High King of Darkon The date being 11/17/2012. I am honored to once again fight by your side brother if it comes to a Crown War but my hope is that I and the honorable Prince Andrick VanDahl get the chance to exchange blows in the ring. I do not hold your choice in a ring fight against you and thank you for your honesty. I miss your attendance on the field brother and hope you are well!

In service,
Your brother

Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2013-10-15

King Cailen iz da only king tah give 'spect to da orkz. Da prince ain't got no 'spect for da orkz an' finkz we'z dogz ter 'unt down.

I will stand wiv da king 'oo fought fer me.

If da prince becomez king, I'll 'unt da king dat 'unted me.

Thrush Svartehjertet

Post by Thrush Svartehjertet » 2013-12-04

Magistrate wrote:Lord Count and brother I believe your date is off - I was Coroneted at Bellum Aeternus I by the Honorable Archduke Tarim von Reanor, First High King of Darkon The date being 11/17/2012. I am honored to once again fight by your side brother if it comes to a Crown War but my hope is that I and the honorable Prince Andrick VanDahl get the chance to exchange blows in the ring. I do not hold your choice in a ring fight against you and thank you for your honesty. I miss your attendance on the field brother and hope you are well!

In service,
Your brother

Yo, log in with your Cailen account... Looks weird this way. Seperation of church and state or some *...

Thrush
berserk
Warriors Guild
Order of the Raven (Arts)
Order of the Mask (Fighter) 2012, 2013
Order of the Stag (Service to the Game)
"I'm going to sacrifice more than anyone else to make a play, I can promise you. And I'm going to hit you so you don't want to play [any] more.''

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Post by fingers630 » 2013-12-04

Forsooth! What speakest thou of "loggin in" and "accounts"? Are you some sort of coin counter for the local forrestry division of Elidor?

:)
Justicar Lucius Alexander Crum
Archmage of Elidor and Lord of the Realm
Queen of the Silly People

Thrush Svartehjertet

Post by Thrush Svartehjertet » 2013-12-04

hahahaahahahahahahaahahahaa
Warriors Guild
Order of the Raven (Arts)
Order of the Mask (Fighter) 2012, 2013
Order of the Stag (Service to the Game)
"I'm going to sacrifice more than anyone else to make a play, I can promise you. And I'm going to hit you so you don't want to play [any] more.''