Ash and Snow.

For character narratives and in-character announcements. Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Forum rules
Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
StormCrow
Darkonian

Ash and Snow.

Post by StormCrow » 2012-01-27

Deep in the burned lands of Laconia, a pale shadow slipped over the frost and ash covered ground. Anyone looking closely would only see washed out skin, a face almost devoid of strong features aside from dark stubble on crown and cheeks; all of this partially hidden under ragged black and what once had been white robes. The creature's movements seem stiff, almost as if it its body was torn apart and only haphazardly stitched back together. Its eyes are watery and weak, they seem unfocused for the most part.

It stumbles along, not seeming to care if any see it or follow, mumbling incoherently to itself as it goes.

"We did not believe in the curse. We laughed at the past. The Dark One was gone. Destroyed. Banished."

Coughing loudly, it hacks up pale green phlegm streaked with blood and something darker.

"Cast out. Bound in chains. Warped by Chaos. Nobody remembers the Father."

It stumbles into the shelter of a burned out tower. A small bed of coals is stirred by hands that have been broken many times, the crooked fingers scarred and thin. Weak wisps of smoke rise as small kindling is laid across the coals.

"Yes my brothers. I hear your voices. I hear the cries of hate across the Multiverse, your gheists still burn with cold fire. Yes. " Madly it cackles to itself. "None believe in the End Times. "

The mad rag man shuffles across the broken ground.

"The Prophecy is always the same. When the last bastion of good and light is destroyed, Evil will consume itself. What then? Where will the world be? "