Alas,

For character narratives and in-character announcements. Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Forum rules
Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Lord Dubh
Knight of the Realm

Alas,

Post by Lord Dubh » 2013-12-13

Being the only true servant of the Realm I have no choice but to defend the Throne of Tarim and Tarimstadt. I will stand alone as the true representative of the Throne until the end of the Crown War. At which point I will gladly open the gates of Tarimstadt to welcome the High King born in the blood of the Realm.

Squire Lucious Crum is welcome to stand with me.
Sir Bendore Dubh of Dai-Dagan, CR, KR, OG, OR, CB, CC
Master Thief of Darkon

____

http://www.facebook.com/SirBendoreDubh/

Lord Dubh
Knight of the Realm

Re: Alas,

Post by Lord Dubh » 2013-12-13

I have already received comments about my desire to be High King. I have no designs on being High King. My intent is to serve the Realm by serving the High King. History has shown High Kings only serve themselves and Tarimstadt needs someone who places Realm first near the Throne.

I also know some wish to keep me from power. Again for their own personal interests. I have only ever been judged by my actions and I would have thought that by now after serving four High Kings, the Realm would see that my intent is true.

I repeat, I have no designs for the Throne of Tarim. I just ask that those who are the victors allow me to continue to serve in my best capacity.
Sir Bendore Dubh of Dai-Dagan, CR, KR, OG, OR, CB, CC
Master Thief of Darkon

____

http://www.facebook.com/SirBendoreDubh/

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Post by fingers630 » 2013-12-14

I will stand before the gates to Tarimstadt. I will challenge whomever leads the Usurping Army to single combat. If I am victorious, I shall issue a challenge to the next person in charge of the army, and the next, until I fall dead on the ground, or stand alone in front of the gates.
Justicar Lucius Alexander Crum
Archmage of Elidor and Lord of the Realm
Queen of the Silly People

Ulrich

Post by Ulrich » 2013-12-14

You will not be alone.