The Last WAAAGH!!!

For character narratives and in-character announcements. Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Forum rules
Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian

The Last WAAAGH!!!

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2014-01-07

The air is full of ash and blood as the forces of Chosen Blood have amassed outside of Warboss Gutzmangul’s ork hold. The black steel clad disciplined forces of the drow have driven the Forces of WAAAGH to the brink of defeat. The drow outnumber the underequipped and undisciplined ork mob and that advantage has been clear from the beginning of this war.

Ever prideful, ever defiant, Warboss Gutzmangul stands over his last stronghold: the only thing standing between his boyz and ultimate defeat. There was a way to end this war. He could surrender. He could become subservient to the superior drow forces and the orks could bear the yoke of these new masters and be used as fodder in their wars and slaves to build their stark otherworldly edifices.

Behind the warboss, were a ragged group of enthusiastic maniacs ready to fight, to die, to kill. They lived for it. Wild and free, the orks felt no sorrow in the fight ahead, only the same manic excitement before any conflict. Warboss Gutzmangul felt his own bloodlust rise, but it was tempered by the knowledge that the end was inevitable. Being the biggest, Gutzmangul was also the smartest and had enough forethought to see that the orks were doomed. But it didn’t matter.

Standing one final time to lead his boyz to no other purpose than to craft his own end, Warboss Gutzmangul bellowed out his final commands.

“I AIN’T COME DISS FAR TA DIE LIKE SUM PONCY GIT! I’M GONNA DIE LIKE A WARBOSS! LIKE A ORK! LIKE I WUZ BORN TA FIGHT AN’ KILL AN’ DIE!

WAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!”