Defenders of Kings Crossing II

For character narratives and in-character announcements. Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Forum rules
Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Solomon Kane

Defenders of Kings Crossing II

Post by Solomon Kane » 2014-01-17

KINGS CROSSING II: The funds that arrived successfully to King's Crossing went to purchase alchemical fire. A fine purchase indeed! Now the Defenders of King's Crossing have a Alchemist's Fireball.... but the wagon has broken down on it's way, and the brigands know it. The knights are moving from the Fort and the Brigand's are moving from their tower... Who will get the Fireball first? Who can successfullly detonate it at the opponent's keep? It's up to YOU!

(Two Teams with a twist. Between each team is a large bomb. Must be carried by 4 people (gonna use a large flight bag full of foam). The object is to get the bomb and advance it to the enemy's keep, blasting a hole in the wall and killing all the occupants inside

The Alchemical Fireball can be exploded before it arrives to a keep. As the casing is inert, it requires shield breaking weapons to open (same rules as for shields) 3 arrow shots, or 2 direct Fireballs. Once exploded Hold is called (since the concussion is great, knocking everyone off their feet) and all persons within 30' are dead.)
Swordbrother of Asaheim

Vyr "Shadowolf" Zankorel- Psychic Warrior

"I would rather die standing than live on my knees"- Emiliano Zapata

Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian

Re: Defenders of Kings Crossing II

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2014-01-20

Dats... da most beautiful fing I ever 'eard!

Solomon Kane

Post by Solomon Kane » 2014-01-20

*bow* I am only a messenger Warboss Gutsmangul-san... We will see which way the beauty lies.....for the Defender's of King's Crossing, or the Brigands of Varg'r Tower?
Swordbrother of Asaheim

Vyr "Shadowolf" Zankorel- Psychic Warrior

"I would rather die standing than live on my knees"- Emiliano Zapata

Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2014-01-22

Don't matter ter me 'oo winz. I jest wanna blow up dat bomb!

Occultus
Darkonian

Post by Occultus » 2014-01-22

UNFAIR I THINK THIS IS. I ONLY HAVE TWO ARROWS.
Occultus
THE 10-year-old Rangur of the Relm