Standing Against the King

For character narratives and in-character announcements. Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Forum rules
Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Thrush Svartehjertet

Re: Standing Against the King

Post by Thrush Svartehjertet » 2012-02-06

BilePlaguewind wrote:-Thrush, I talk to you separate because you used to be a big point of inspiration. Through your years of fighting with the Forgotten Ones, then your work as a nomad. You have stood against the "Nobles" and shown that one can have great respect and reputation without the entanglements of the circus and bureaucracy of the court. You were a shining beacon of pride for any new traveler of the realm, proof that one did not have to play the game in order to own it. It seems a shame if that you are being drawn into the fold and absorbed... I half expected you to spit on the Title they bestowed you and tell them to go to hell...

You only become a legend when other people tell your tales. Why would I spit on an honor bestowed upon me by those who think I'm great? That would be disrespectful and petulant. I am being drawn into and absorbed by nothing. I have taken a position protecting the throne of the realm of Darkon, because it offers me the chances of the most wealth and the most glory in battle.

I am me, that will never change.

Thrush Svartehjertet
berserk
Warriors Guild
Order of the Raven (Arts)
Order of the Mask (Fighter) 2012, 2013
Order of the Stag (Service to the Game)
"I'm going to sacrifice more than anyone else to make a play, I can promise you. And I'm going to hit you so you don't want to play [any] more.''

Amazing_Iltztafein
Darkonian

Post by Amazing_Iltztafein » 2012-02-06

So, wait... If that WASN'T Bile, but a stupid son of his... Does this mean we get to be entertained all over again when he finally does show up?
The Amazing Iltztafein of House Dubh - CB
Let me show you a magic trick...
I'll make your money... DISAPPEAR!

PadreCaedes
Darkonian

Post by PadreCaedes » 2012-02-06

Amazing_Iltztafein wrote:So, wait... If that WASN'T Bile, but a stupid son of his... Does this mean we get to be entertained all over again when he finally does show up?

Without a doubt.
Warmaster Caedes, Kinslayer
Knight of Ched Nasad
Patron Father of House LeDouche

High Priest of Ched Nasad
Vicar of the Church of Khorne
Steward of NorthHold
House Ledouche: "We Bow to No Man...Because We Can't"

Wulfen Freki
Squire of the Realm

Post by Wulfen Freki » 2012-02-06

Bile,

I am a Squire because I wish to do more for the Realm than sqwauk my lip.
I am honorable because that is how I was raised and trained within Ched Nasad, but your own Father; Kreaton.
The Warhounds will alway fight with honor and pride, despite the views of Ched Nasad on such things.

Quit speaking, I am bored with your drivle and so is the Realm.
Wulfen Freki

~Warmaster of Ched Nasad
~Chosen Warrior of Ched Nasad
~Warhound of Ched Nasad
~High Druidic Priest of Malal
~Squire to Baron Alfred Goldenhue of Elidor

BilePlaguewind

Post by BilePlaguewind » 2012-02-07

Blah Blah Blah, Caedes and Wulfen you both are both sooo Boring. Once again, blah blah blah.
Bile Plaguewind, First Cleric of Khorne
Traveler of the Chaos Wastes
Elder Son of Kreaton

Occultus
Darkonian

Post by Occultus » 2012-02-07

I THINK THIS DUM ORK BILE IS MORE UNEDUKATED THAN I EVIR AM
Occultus
THE 10-year-old Rangur of the Relm

Fayt Leinhart
Darkonian

Post by Fayt Leinhart » 2012-02-08

Wulfen Freki wrote:As the Duke has said, respect, respect for a comrade in arms and friend that I have faith in.
I have yet to pay anything, I am no mage and as such do not pay a tax.
I serve him and will fight for him out of respect and honor; I am one that holds both in high regard and it is an Honor to serve such a great man, if only as a Squire in his court.

Since when has a Chedling had Honor, your nation spits at hearing the word?
I see no problem with your respect for the king as a fellow warrior, but a high ranking member of Ched talking about honor that really came off odd to me.
~Ranger of the Realm
"How precious are your beliefs without the backbone to accomplish anything."
"I simply desire a good fight with plenty of blood and the screams of the dying."

Wulfen Freki
Squire of the Realm

Post by Wulfen Freki » 2012-02-08

Squiggles, you should read more thoroughly. I just said something about that.
I was raised in a different generation and to different standards than you, traitorous scum. In my generation you would not made it past your first days as a hordeling or ever been invited to a basic.
The Warhounds of Ched Nasad have pride in fighting and show honor where honor is due. We do not spot when it is said for it is not a sin to us.
So do not speak of things you have no idea. You would be surprised at the many misconceptions of the realm.

The hunt has not begun because we felt you were of no consequence, but now that you speak out of turn; the hunt is on.
Wulfen Freki

~Warmaster of Ched Nasad
~Warhound of Ched Nasad

BilePlaguewind

Post by BilePlaguewind » 2012-02-08

This is what I am talking about. My time and generation was one of MANY differences than the current generation and because I did not stay involved in the realm often enough I was not able to etch my position in stone as the people from my generation and basic ( Pain and Vermin ). If that were so, it would just be my whims and no one would dare question me on missives. They still keep their mouths shut to my face, lest I rip their tongues from their mount, that was the way of my generation and I will not change that. These new children make me sick! They stoop and beg. They are good little dogs. I would have the entire realm in Chaos and Ched be the shining example of that. I care not for land or titles. I will spend my every breath to bring it back. Oh, I am sure all the peons will spout forth nonsense of there wont be many of those or some trash.

Bring Chaos back! I will offer my services to any man or group willing to cause as much to the realm as possible.
Bile Plaguewind, First Cleric of Khorne
Traveler of the Chaos Wastes
Elder Son of Kreaton

PadreCaedes
Darkonian

Post by PadreCaedes » 2012-02-08

You have played this game before in the past Bile. You turned traitor in this way once more. Do you plan to do so again?
Warmaster Caedes, Kinslayer
Knight of Ched Nasad
Patron Father of House LeDouche

High Priest of Ched Nasad
Vicar of the Church of Khorne
Steward of NorthHold
House Ledouche: "We Bow to No Man...Because We Can't"

Fayt Leinhart
Darkonian

Post by Fayt Leinhart » 2012-02-12

"Wulfen the games began last event after I had been knocked out, some witnesses bothered to tell me it was members of Ched, who performed these actions. It was at a time when our countries were on the same side no less. If the Hunt is on this time I will be more prepared."

Edited by moderator.
~Ranger of the Realm
"I simply desire a good fight with plenty of blood and the screams of the dying."

Wulfen Freki
Squire of the Realm

Post by Wulfen Freki » 2012-02-13

You shouldve have known what happens to those that betray the Chaos Horde, for you have been part of many of huntings in your years as Marauder and shouldve been ready in mind, body and with your blade before you left.
Either way, this matters little, for you will be hunted by The Warhounds and any other Member of Ched Nasad that wants to slaughter you.
Feel blessed that you are even being hunted, many have said that is a waste to hunt one such as yourself.
Wulfen Freki

~Warmaster of Ched Nasad
~Warhound of Ched Nasad

Occultus
Darkonian

Post by Occultus » 2012-02-13

Wulfen Freki wrote:You shouldve have known what happens to those that betray the Chaos Horde, for you have been part of many of huntings in your years as Marauder and shouldve been ready in mind, body and with your blade before you left.
Either way, this matters little, for you will be hunted by The Warhounds and any other Member of Ched Nasad that wants to slaughter you.
Feel blessed that you are even being hunted, many have said that is a waste to hunt one such as yourself.

WHEN HE CLAIM HE RANGUR OF HOLE RELM, HE STEP ON TOES. ONLY ONE RANGUR OF HOLE RELM AND THAT'S ME LAST I CHECKED. SO NOW HE GETS HUNTED BY CHED AND BY PERSON NOT IN CHED WHO USED TO BE IN CHED AT THE TIME HE WAS NOT EVEN IN CHED, TWO.
Occultus
THE 10-year-old Rangur of the Relm

Fayt Leinhart
Darkonian

Post by Fayt Leinhart » 2012-02-15

Occultus, Perhaps my missive is misleading, but when I claim to be A ranger of the Realm, well that is my job and duty. There are many other rangers in this realm too. However I was just stating my duty to the realm, For if and when a country, or a few individuals deem to need use of me. That's all not trying to "step on your toes" as you put it.
~Ranger of the Realm