The Free Peoples of WAAAGH

For character narratives and in-character announcements. Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Forum rules
Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian

The Free Peoples of WAAAGH

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2014-01-30

Nomads of Darkon,

Waaagh! has been granted autonomy by Emperor Whisper and is exempt from seasonal taxation. Nomads who would reject the rulership of Emperor Whisper without being declared criminals against the crown are welcome to embrace the true freedom of living in the anarchic territory of Waaagh!

Those who wish to join Waaagh! must wear the colors of Warboss Gutzmangul and fight in the defense of the territory. Waaagh! is also not a haven for those accused of high crimes against Emperor Whisper. While the Emperor does not rule us, we are not his enemies and we will not grant sanctuary to his enemies.

See Warboss Gutzmangul or one of his Nobz if you wish to join.

--Frederick Deloizy
Scribe and Human Liason of Waaagh!

Sir Sturmbjorne
Knight of the Realm

Re: The Free Peoples of WAAAGH

Post by Sir Sturmbjorne » 2014-01-31

Warboss Gutzmangul, Congratulations on your victory in the first fight in the new Ministry of Grudges; your strength easily outmatched your opponent as you ripped her limb from limb.

The Emperor is a man of his word and has granted the Orcs of Waaagh! autonomy because of this victory.
Baron Wulfvin Sturmbjorne, KR, OSW, CC, OD, CM(Druid)
Knight of the Realm
King of Asaheim
Huskcarl and Jarl of Asaheim
President 2015
"Bound by honor, Released in death" - Felgardian Contract of Arms

Thrush Svartehjertet

Post by Thrush Svartehjertet » 2014-01-31

On a related note,

Ever wanted to go on an Ork Safari?!? The thrill of the hunt? The smell of...whatever that territory now smells like...in the air? If I get enough interest I will lead hunting parties into "anarchic territory of Waaagh!".

A modest fee of 50 gold per hunter is all I require.

Licenses? Government retribution? No, no my fine hunting friend, anarchy means no government oversight! We shall dedicate our first hunt to the Great Emperor, Grand Poobah Whisper!

Disclaimer: Perosnal safety not guarenteed, those orks can talk your ears off.

Thrusheodore Svarsevelt
The Great White Hunter
Entrepeneur
berserk
Warriors Guild
Order of the Raven (Arts)
Order of the Mask (Fighter) 2012, 2013
Order of the Stag (Service to the Game)
"I'm going to sacrifice more than anyone else to make a play, I can promise you. And I'm going to hit you so you don't want to play [any] more.''

smelton

Post by smelton » 2014-02-01

Thrush,

The men and women of Tyrcath live to slay Orcs, and all Orckin for that matter. You let me know when this first hunt is taking place and I will do my best to rally some troops to cross over the portal plane to your realm. It has been far to long since we last visited and I think a good Orc hunt would be fun.

The portal to your plane doesn't let us travel to the far reaches of your realm, though. Please keep this in mind if you wish us to hunt with you. (OC-Oregan Ridge is 4-4 1/2 hour drive, the rest of the parks are right around 3)
Smelton MaCath
Blacksmith of Tyrcath
Druid of the Great Bear

Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2014-02-03

Frush,

You watch yerself wiv dem Tyrcath boyz. Dey get stabby when dey see backsides. Went on a dragon hunt wiv dem lot an' Kindred an' dey stabbed me in da back like cowardly grotz in da middle of da fight. Lucky fer dem, I got patched up an' killed da dragon. Don' run wiv dem grotz. Deyz cowardly gitz.

shroom2021
Darkonian

Post by shroom2021 » 2014-02-03

Thrush,
Does a raid into the orc lands promise much loot? If so I am always happy to participate in a small incursion. I don't have all the 50 gold for the expedition cost, but I'll of course give you the appropriate share of any plunder.

Caeldoarn Fafnirson of Cashel, Elidor

Sir Sturmbjorne
Knight of the Realm

Post by Sir Sturmbjorne » 2014-02-03

I do not believe any conquest into their lands will end in any profit, as I believe the Drow nation of Chosen Blood has taken the Orc capital and hold's their coffers as theirs, and presuming you do not wish to fight the Drow, there will be no money to be had.
Knight of the Realm
King of Asaheim
President 2015

Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2014-02-03

Dey din' take me orkhold yet.

Sir Sturmbjorne
Knight of the Realm

Post by Sir Sturmbjorne » 2014-02-04

Ah, I am mistaken. I assume they are at the gates now though.
Knight of the Realm
King of Asaheim
President 2015

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Post by fingers630 » 2014-02-04

Another assault by Chosen Blood on a poor broken country, like Laconia before them. Where is Northern Kingdoms to put them in their place?
Justicar Lucius Alexander Crum
Archmage of Elidor and Lord of the Realm
Queen of the Silly People

Sir Sturmbjorne
Knight of the Realm

Post by Sir Sturmbjorne » 2014-02-04

I believe they are simply sticking to the Oath they swore upon, in front of the entire Realm when Arch Duke Slindar was King.
Knight of the Realm
King of Asaheim
President 2015

Inox
Knight of the Realm

Post by Inox » 2014-02-04

fingers630 wrote:Another assault by Chosen Blood on a poor broken country, like Laconia before them. Where is Northern Kingdoms to put them in their place?

Maybe Elidor should give it a go, then.
Prince Inox Elsonáge Thensiur
Swordslinger of No Quarter!
Warriors' Guild, OE, CCx8, CM(Warrior Mage)
Beast of BABALON

Lord Valfryn
Knight of the Realm

Post by Lord Valfryn » 2014-02-05

None of the nations that Chosen Blood assaulted were broken before we began hostilities, in fact, they were typically more in number if not equal. I am honestly proud to hear that people can view seven to ten drow as such a threat. Would it please the onlookers, astride in their lounging chairs if we should cease overwhelming nations with our abundance of soldiers? All eight of them? The only battles that I recall fighting where anyone was grossly outnumbered... well, it was we who were outnumbered. Not to call anyone a liar or a fool, but I feel that perceptions can be a bit murky from the sidelines.

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Post by fingers630 » 2014-02-06

Inox wrote:
fingers630 wrote:Another assault by Chosen Blood on a poor broken country, like Laconia before them. Where is Northern Kingdoms to put them in their place?

Maybe Elidor should give it a go, then.

If only our minister of war would throw his weight around....Ive been itching for something to do during "land action" times for months now :)

And Drow blood does decorate my sword so well.
Justicar Lucius Alexander Crum
Archmage of Elidor and Lord of the Realm
Queen of the Silly People

Lord Valfryn
Knight of the Realm

Post by Lord Valfryn » 2014-02-07

Insinuating that your sword seeks drow blood. A compliment, for my sword would seek the blood of drow if I were a lesser man... Regardless, your prattling is nothing but foolishness. You are propagating a poor representation of what is actually happening, and in turn suggesting that your unit be justified in the ACTUAL act of which you accuse my Order of. A bit transparent, even for a surfacer. I only spell these things out in plain words because I feel that many weren't "blessed" with being raised with the ignoble and the false-speakers that I have. Your words and actions here belie your nature, and it is found wanting.

We will continue to be unconcerned with your falsehoods and rabble rousing until YOU personally care to act on the poorly formed thoughts you continue to portray as fact, as I have already spoken to your superiors multiple times. On all of these occasions they have explained to me that your opinions are invalid and unworthy of my time or worry. Unless a person of true leadership and reason care to voice their opinions to me, I bid you silence yourself. Poor representation and decision making has already cost Elidor a crown once, I wouldn't want poor representation fall upon them again because of one ill mannered member, especially one lacking command, speaking as though he had such.

I would assume a nation who felt as though they had so many enemies recently would attempt to culture friends. Apparently I am not as well schooled in "surface logic" as I thought... or perhaps there is a good reason why your superiors do not grant you decision making capabilities.

Regardless, you utterly disgust me, and will not be tolerated in my presence. Your behavior and conduct has warranted my scorn. I will ask you to refrain from addressing me or any of my subordinates in my presence. If you have pertinent information that need be relayed to the Order, use one of your Commanders as an intermediary.

-Lord Baron Valfryn Ken'Virr

Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2014-02-07

Blah blah blah blah! You drow gitz sure do like yer wordz. I'm gonna quick make all dat drow gob flappin' inta ork fer ya:

"Quit yer yappin'! Don't say nuffin' 'less yer boss got sumfin' ta say ta me!"

Drow talk iz funny. It'z jest like ork, 'cept ya talk like ya got a pike crammed up yer backside and ya make sure it takes a long time ta say stuff!

See you drow gitz at da ork hold!

Lord Valfryn
Knight of the Realm

Post by Lord Valfryn » 2014-02-07

Fair enough. Enjoy the pike.