Cas of Elidor

For character narratives and in-character announcements. Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Forum rules
Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
CasofElidor

Cas of Elidor

Post by CasofElidor » 2014-02-02

[OOC] I am going to start off by saying that I am very impressed with the level and amount of RP that has been happening. I know that I definitely struggle with that in Darkon due to the fact that for years when I started playing Darkon was my place to go and simply fight. I attended other, long since passed, games to get my RP in. I have been thinking about it and decided that I am going to attempt to RP a bit better. It is not a big stretch from what I do now but I think it fits my personality and goals for the time being.

[IC] The shield I carry is known by many throughout the lands of Darkon while my name is known to but a few. I have spent my years working in the Elidorian army, traveling with the Elidorian scouts, and fighting in wars against Rome, Sarum, and Moot. The march of the Elidorian army has slowed in recent years while my thirst for combat has grown. This does not sit well with me so I have taken up a new quest.

I will travel throughout the lands of Darkon offering my sword to those that request it. Do not think me a sell-sword for the highest price will not buy my help. I fight for glory, for fame, and to make my name known among the armies of Darkon. When the odds are to great, when the enemy has the upper hand, that is where you will find me. I will not guarantee that my presence will win the day but I can assure you it will change the odds.

In time some of these battles will be won, some of those armies that appeared undefeatable will fall, and over time it will become clear that my pressence on that battle field was instrumental in that victory. It will be then, when the armies of the realm look across the field and see my shield, that they know they face a fighter of skill and determination, that they face Cas of Elidor.

Those looking for my help, looking to test their mettle against mine, or those wishing to know more of my story can find me on the battle field, visiting any of the newly created ludus, or enjoying the company of fellow travelers in a nearby inn. While the largest coin will not buy my sword gifts go a long ways and we all know that coin, food, drink, and women help a warrior excel on the field of battle.