Seeking Interim Royal Treasurer

For character narratives and in-character announcements. Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Forum rules
Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Kobalos

Seeking Interim Royal Treasurer

Post by Kobalos » 2012-02-02

I will be away from the realms for an extended period of time between the spring and fall of this year. Thus, I am seeking an Assistant Royal Treasurer to collect taxes and accept monies from other sources bound for the Royal Coffers.

Please forward a statement of your qualifications to me via mystical means and/or contact me in person if you are interested. Please be prepared to demonstrate your willingness to serve Our King.

Your humble servant,
--Κοβαλος

Baron Kobalos
Fauzi ibn-al-Rashid al-Halabi, KR, OR, CB
Steward of House Dubh
Director, First Royal Darkon Trust
Head NC Armor Marshal 2014

HRH Malkin
Knight of the Realm

Re: Seeking Interim Royal Treasurer

Post by HRH Malkin » 2012-02-02

Dear Kobalos,

Please make sure the Lord Chamberlain be notified, as to whom will be collecting the King's taxes in your stead, prior to your sabbatical. The King thanks you for your ongoing service to the Crown.

Best of luck finding a worthy temporary proxy,
HRH

Kobalos

Post by Kobalos » 2012-02-03

My thanks, Your Royal Highness. I am already in touch with My Lord Dubh on the matter.
--Κοβαλος

Baron Kobalos
Fauzi ibn-al-Rashid al-Halabi, KR, OR, CB
Steward of House Dubh
Director, First Royal Darkon Trust
Head NC Armor Marshal 2014

syedshah20

Post by syedshah20 » 2014-12-06

Myrix is looking to help any and all countries whom has felt the loss of land by the scourge Myrix has began preperations to fight back and reclaim what is hers, and she is willing to offer assistance to anyone else. Please speak with jobin at the next event so that we can send these filth back through the gates of hell
If you are looking for fast success in 70-486 exams then join today to explore complete microsoft dumps Testking and pass bac certification on first try. A person can chose www.tabor.edu a+ training for his Goucher College

Sir Sturmbjorne
Knight of the Realm

Post by Sir Sturmbjorne » 2014-12-09

Syedshah20, you are hijacking a royally sancitoned missive with personal qualms. Start another missive to discuss the lands you've lost and recruit from there.
Baron Wulfvin Sturmbjorne, KR, OSW, CC, OD, CM(Druid)
Knight of the Realm
King of Asaheim
Huskcarl and Jarl of Asaheim
President 2015
"Bound by honor, Released in death" - Felgardian Contract of Arms