A New Chapter

For character narratives and in-character announcements. Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Forum rules
Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Dienekes
Land Marshal

A New Chapter

Post by Dienekes » 2012-02-08

To the Realm of Darkon,
A new day is upon us and the winds of change are blowing. Those who would fight wars with words and grovel behind pomp and pose have left our lands . The Council has conveened and we have chosen to dimiss the monarcy, and instill a true democracy to our Laconian nation. The spartan nation stands together once more to face the invasion of the drow fiends.

To the Nation of Chosen blood,
We welcome you to the embrace of our spears and swords. We may fall, but we will fight to the last man, if need be. We hold you in contempt of the soverity of the western continent and name you foes of all that is good and free. You will find a Laconian at every hex you invade with weapoms in hand and heart in the fight. We fight for our families, our nation and our democracy. You have stated that you wish to wipe us from the map. I make you this promise , AS LONG AS I DRAW BREATH WE WILL STAND AGAINST THOSE WHO WOULD DARKEN THE LIGHT......

To those who would oppose darkness and dominion,
We call you to arms , we send out the emisarrys to gather forces to stand with the light. For know this, when the drow pestilance has extingished thier efforts to dominate our land, who will they turn on next. Stand with us now and unite those left in the realm that respect freedom and good.

Hail Tharros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hail Laconia!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR NEVER ENDING!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
Dienekes Of Laconia
Ephor
Slayer of The Spider Priest
High Priest Of Tharros
Voice of The Council
King Of Laconia

Lord Valfryn
Knight of the Realm

Re: A New Chapter

Post by Lord Valfryn » 2012-02-09

Dienekes,

I recall those that left your lands fighting me with blade, spell and shield, when others did not. I would not dishonor their efforts- for they bled so that you may inherit your "democracy". Thank them daily for the lands that you now still hold.

As to your late welcome, this campaign may be new to you, "Voice of the Council" (if that be your chosen title of command), but the Order has be claiming your lands and lives for some time now. I would say that the time for greetings has long been passed. Addressing the retribution that we deliver to you as anything but a promise between nations is foolish and delusional. Insinuating that we will turn upon undeserving prey is even more so.

The Order will only turn upon those that dishonor or raise hand against us, and in that we shall not relent. There will be no "extinguishing" of efforts, for we are resolute. We purge Laconia for attempting to hinder our purification of Meslam. Be sure to instruct your emissaries to inform their charges of why you are enlisting their aid. Chosen Blood does not march on your lands for greed, nor evil, nor good. We march in honor of a pact. Sworn and true. Before the the High King, Nobles of the Realm, and all the Nations of Darkon, most importantly: to our Lord Selvetarm. Laconia's banner will lie torn beneath the boots of Chosen Blood.

Lord Commander Valfryn Ken'Virr

Xunyl
Darkonian

Post by Xunyl » 2012-02-10

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX DISREGARD: Non-Cannon reference used in main subject of IC post XXXXXXXXXX
:: Struggles to speak in the surface tongue, pausing momentarily from time-to-time in order to find the proper word. ::

What is word “democracy” that is spoken of now, so sudden? Be it, what is to call strange meat that grows from ground of Laconian farms? For natural, it is not.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX DISREGARD: Non-Cannon reference used in main subject of IC post XXXXXXXXXX
Last edited by Xunyl on 2012-02-10, edited 1 time in total.
Chosen Blood soldier.

We are beyond the notions of; good, evil, light or darkness.
There is only order, pure and absolute.

For The Order.
http://www.wix.com/chosenblood/dwc

Dienekes
Land Marshal

Post by Dienekes » 2012-02-10

Pretender,
By no means do we disrespect the memory of those who have bled the ground in this and in past wars. Perhaps you know not of me and my time in Laconia , but I assure you it goes futher back than the birth of your flegling nation in comparison. As too me inherting these lands, I too have fought you and your dark skinned brothers. I fought in the ched war as well. I have been the High Priest of our nation for many years. We have dismissed the former monarcy, and embraced our greek heritage in the form of a democracy. I speak for the council of citizens . And as far as waging war against us for standing with Mezalam, so be it. We will always stand against the likes of you and your ilk. We stand with the meager, so together we may be strong. And the nature of you and yours will not lwt you be finished when our current situation comes to an end. You will find some other greivance to use as a political means to impose your will on the next nation you wish to "clense", but how can you claim to clean anything when the mere presence of you evil , dark skinned race on the surface is a blight to all that is good. We will drive you back into the underdark were you belong...............Hail Tharros...........Hail Laconia.... Hail Absolom and Lynxx we carry on the torch in your honor and in the honor of all those who have fallen....We Honor you all......
Last edited by Dienekes on 2012-02-10, edited 1 time in total.
Dienekes Of Laconia
Ephor
High Priest Of Tharros
Voice of The Council
King Of Laconia

Dienekes
Land Marshal

Post by Dienekes » 2012-02-10

Furthermore " Lord" Valfrn, if that is the title which your matriarch has given to her weaponsmaster, .....wait a moment , that's right , you have not matron, which means Lolth is most displeased with you and your followers. I remeber a true drow nation which commanded respect on the field and manipilated the realm from the shadows. Velken Vel they were called and they had a true weaponsmaster to repsect, Ah Sir Rouke were are you now , they would of sacrificed everyone of you to the Spider Queen ......Those were the days
Dienekes Of Laconia
Ephor
High Priest Of Tharros
Voice of The Council
King Of Laconia

Lord Valfryn
Knight of the Realm

Post by Lord Valfryn » 2012-02-10

I am glad you have taken my council, and honored those that valiantly defended your lands in your absence. I am not certain what warrants such plebeian name calling, but if this is the respect offered to a Knight of the Realm, I feel that you might find yourself without any further opportunity to trade words with me. I have always treated my foes with respect, and I do not wish to turn from that now- so I shall say this once: My title is Lord Commander, this will not be diminished by you or any without the authority to do so.

Now that you have threatened me with your fond memories, which seems to be customary on the surface- I shall prepare for our meeting in person.

Lord Commander Valfryn Ken'Virr

Amazing_Iltztafein
Darkonian

Post by Amazing_Iltztafein » 2012-02-10

Lowly Laconian (i.e. nation that has only one man honorable enough to pay his mage tax), "Sir Rouke" is not a person, "Saruk" is a title. Your ignorance of my native tongue is astounding for one that tries to talk big of a drow nation that once existed... How little you ever learned of them, lowly Laconian.
The Amazing Iltztafein of House Dubh - CB
Let me show you a magic trick...
I'll make your money... DISAPPEAR!

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Post by fingers630 » 2012-02-11

I figured Sir Rouke was yet another "noble" walking the realm. Seems like they are breeding like cockroaches as every third person's corpse I stepped over last week seemed to have "Sir" stamped to his ass...
Justicar Lucius Alexander Crum
Archmage of Elidor and Lord of the Realm
Queen of the Silly People

Dienekes
Land Marshal

Post by Dienekes » 2012-02-11

Evil Sir Valfryn,
I do not disregaurd your title of nobility as it is, but merely see no need to acknoledge it. To my knowledge, drow, as a race , are dark of skin and light haired, and it has been some time since I have seen one. It seems some plauge has ravished your ranks and struck you and your ranks albino.

Iltztafeign, admitatly i know little of drow society as it were , other than it is a matriarical system. As far as the weaponsmaster of which I speak, I know enough to respect his prowess in battle and in stategic knowledge.
And you are sadly mistaken if you think any Laconian has paid this tyranical mage tax. It must be some imposter that you speak of.....Laconia will bend the knee to no man or God!!!!
But truely enough words ..... Til we meet on the field Evil Knight....
Dienekes Of Laconia
Ephor
High Priest Of Tharros
Voice of The Council
King Of Laconia

Wulfen Freki
Squire of the Realm

Post by Wulfen Freki » 2012-02-13

Dienekes,
I think you may need to seek a physician for your sight.
Those of the nation of Chosen Blood are of pure Drow heritage and have the same black skin I saw of the Saruk and the Faruk of Velkyn Velve.
The only Albino drow I have ever seen is Warmaster Lypainos of Ched Nasad.
Wulfen Freki

~Warmaster of Ched Nasad
~Chosen Warrior of Ched Nasad
~Warhound of Ched Nasad
~High Druidic Priest of Malal
~Squire to Baron Alfred Goldenhue of Elidor

Amazing_Iltztafein
Darkonian

Post by Amazing_Iltztafein » 2012-02-13

Dienekes wrote:Evil Sir Valfryn,
I do not disregaurd your title of nobility as it is, but merely see no need to acknoledge it. To my knowledge, drow, as a race , are dark of skin and light haired, and it has been some time since I have seen one. It seems some plauge has ravished your ranks and struck you and your ranks albino.

Iltztafeign, admitatly i know little of drow society as it were , other than it is a matriarical system. As far as the weaponsmaster of which I speak, I know enough to respect his prowess in battle and in stategic knowledge.
And you are sadly mistaken if you think any Laconian has paid this tyranical mage tax. It must be some imposter that you speak of.....Laconia will bend the knee to no man or God!!!!
But truely enough words ..... Til we meet on the field Evil Knight....

He was dressed as a Laconian, he smelled bad like a Laconian, and he said he was a hot dog farmer that had studied under Urgot. Seems to me like he was probably a Laconian.

And, if I may note, he also paid the country tax you lowly hot dog farmers owed.
The Amazing Iltztafein of House Dubh - CB
Let me show you a magic trick...
I'll make your money... DISAPPEAR!

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Post by fingers630 » 2012-02-13

Wulfen Freki wrote:Dienekes,
I think you may need to seek a physician for your sight.
Those of the nation of Chosen Blood are of pure Drow heritage and have the same black skin I saw of the Saruk and the Faruk of Velkyn Velve.
The only Albino drow I have ever seen is Warmaster Lypainos of Ched Nasad.

Valfryn looks pretty pale skinned to me.
Justicar Lucius Alexander Crum
Archmage of Elidor and Lord of the Realm
Queen of the Silly People

Dienekes
Land Marshal

Post by Dienekes » 2012-02-14

Laconian Taxes,

If a Laconian citizen paid tax for the country than he acted outside the will of the council. There is a current motion on the floor to pay these taxes , but I fear it has little support.

As far as the nation of Chosen blood , I see no dark skinned Drow in their ranks, just this past war action any member of that infestation of a nation that was without a hellmet was pale as a baby's a^s . If a lemon is not yellow, is it a lemon.... I think not... Either it poses as such or is aflicted with some blight.
Dienekes Of Laconia
Ephor
High Priest Of Tharros
Voice of The Council
King Of Laconia

DarkonAdministrator

Post by DarkonAdministrator » 2012-02-14

Metagaming has been introduced to this thread and it is now locked.

Darkon is not a WYSIWIG environment so appearances are not always what they seem. If anyone other than Wulfen had taken the time to do a little checking they would know that Chosen Blood RP as Drow, black skin and all. Generally they hide their face with masks to protect themselves from the surface light.

The Administration