Da Bone Boyz' Invasion

For character narratives and in-character announcements. Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Forum rules
Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian

Da Bone Boyz' Invasion

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2012-02-14

I wuz doin' sum finkin' an' out o' da kindness o' me 'eart, I fought I'd tell da rest o' you gitz.

Ain't is weird dat we got dis big invasion o' undead an' den when we come to clear 'em out, dere's only piddly number o' grotty bone boyz? I fink sumfin' else iz goin on. I fink dere's sum sneaky gittery goin' on. Watch fer dem bone boyz ta do sumfin' at da next big scrap!

Keep yer eyes open! You lot need to survive if da orkz iz gunna 'ave gitz left ta fight!

Wulfen Freki
Squire of the Realm

Re: Da Bone Boyz' Invasion

Post by Wulfen Freki » 2012-02-14

What do you mean there was a bigger invasion?
I've only seen the undead that we vanquished recently; I do not recall a larger invasion force.

Ched Nasad has successfully killed all undead that have been found on it's lands; is this happening throughout the Realm, I thought this was merely an isolated incident.
Wulfen Freki

~Warmaster of Ched Nasad
~Chosen Warrior of Ched Nasad
~Warhound of Ched Nasad
~High Druidic Priest of Malal
~Squire to Baron Alfred Goldenhue of Elidor

Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2012-02-14

All I knowz iz undead wuz on me land and I 'eard dat uvver Darkon boyz were smashin' bone boyz too. When I showed up ta stomp da bone boyz, dere weren't dat many an' dey were grotty. Didn't look like a mob dat could stomp me boyz, so dat didn't make no sense.

Dere wuz also da undead wot attacked da king's castle. Also, da druidz an' rangerz iz gettin' togevvur ta talk about da undead. Myrix too said dey would 'elp stomp da undead.

Stuff is 'appenin' all froo da realm an' dere'z sneaky gittery goin' 'round, you mark me.

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Post by fingers630 » 2012-02-15

I concur with our simpled minded friend. A large force invaded Elidor and claimed one of our hexes. Our repelling force only encountered several mummies on the hex in question when we reclaimed it. All creatures had last rites performed on them, and the lands were purified once more by Master Shadowfang.

Hopefully this is the last we shall see of these foul creatures.

Intios "Toes" Crum
War Priest of Shadofandandicles
Elidorian
Justicar Lucius Alexander Crum
Archmage of Elidor and Lord of the Realm
Queen of the Silly People

Prince Andrick
Knight of the Realm

Post by Prince Andrick » 2012-02-15

I also am left suspicious. The undead that claimed an Elidorian province a month ago were no where to be seen. A few mummies were all that remained of the force that defeated the provinces garrison and sent the peasants fleeing to nearby lands. We must find these armies, and destroy them once and for all.
Prince Andrick VanDahl KR, OSW, OR, OD, CM, CC
High Priest of Thor
Elidorian Minister of War
Field Marshal
President 2013

ylinett
Darkonian

Post by ylinett » 2012-02-15

Begging your pardon, but when the undead can rise from anywhere there were dead, no matter how long ago they were killed how can any of us feel safe? And has anyone done anything about all those ork bodies from the invasion?

- Random peasants in bars and taverns across the realm
Thane of the Northern Kingdoms
Warrior and Brehon of Albion
Lord of the Realm and Knight of Tuesday
OG OR OS OD CC CB CS

Amazing_Iltztafein
Darkonian

Post by Amazing_Iltztafein » 2012-02-15

This is all very puzzling, and I believe I must begin research at once...
The Amazing Iltztafein of House Dubh - CB
Let me show you a magic trick...
I'll make your money... DISAPPEAR!

Thrush Svartehjertet

Post by Thrush Svartehjertet » 2012-02-16

I believe you oughtta.

Thrush
Captain
Warriors Guild
Order of the Raven (Arts)
Order of the Mask (Fighter) 2012, 2013
Order of the Stag (Service to the Game)
"I'm going to sacrifice more than anyone else to make a play, I can promise you. And I'm going to hit you so you don't want to play [any] more.''

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Post by fingers630 » 2012-02-16

Good sir peasant,

With the power of a god behind you, you can accomplish a great many things. Between the might of Thor and the power of Shadowfang, the undead blight was cleansed from an Elidorian hex. I have complete faith that they will not rise there again.

I would think the rest of the realms, even those that follow lesser deitites, should be able to keep you safe no matter where you are. If not, well you could always move to Elidor.

Intios "Toes" Crum
War Priest of Shadofandandicles
Elidorian
Justicar Lucius Alexander Crum
Archmage of Elidor and Lord of the Realm
Queen of the Silly People

Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2012-02-16

We smashed da undead dat wuz squattin' on our land, but dey wuz jest a few. Not even enough ta match da mob dey killed when dey took da land. I'm finkin' maybe dose attacks were ta kill boyz an' make dere army bigga an' den dey left only sum runty gitz ta make us fink dey wuz gone.