A Call to Arms...

For character narratives and in-character announcements. Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Forum rules
Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Amazing_Iltztafein
Darkonian

Re: A Call to Arms...

Post by Amazing_Iltztafein » 2012-04-09

Pope Faleris I wrote:The question, for me is always, "Could it harm HRM or those in his service?" The answer, to that, as I understand it is "yes"

By this "black and white" interpretation, Healing a wounded soldier, hailing from a disfavored (royally) nation could be construed as a crime.

I would do my best to dispel or stop such attempt. Anybody that is an enemy of HRM and is being healed is a potential threat.

" I have been told that the creatures she helped create fought against members of the King's guard on several occasions."
I can attest to only one instance, and the guard was sieging my camp, while the High Priest of the King was present. I will defend my house with any means necessary. I emplore heretics to do the same.

I would never ask you to do otherwise, as it would be dishonorable. However, I was referring to a fight in a field in front of the camp of Ched Nasad that I have been told about. It was made clear that your forces were the aggressor. Though, at the point that you had already been sieged by such, I can understand why.

Magister, make yourself available to me at the next gathering, and you may ask your questions, if the King does not remove your head, or any other who would defile the name of a Noble in public with no evidence, first.

I have evidence. The witness accounts of many and her now her own admission. The question was whether or not she helped created undead - and she did. Whether that defiles her or not is in the eye of each individual to consider. I have my thoughts and others will have their thoughts. But I will listen to your words and anything she has to say.

A professed necromance walks the realm, and naturally, the finger points to one of the highest skilled priestesses in the history of the realm, and a Noblewoman at that.

No, the finger pointed at the one person who admitted to speaking with said person, and the one person that people witnessed creating an army of undead because they were the same person. I would never accuse anybody on simply one or the other.

Am I a necromancer next?

Have you raised the dead as undead? Have you met with necromancers in secret in the woods?
The Amazing Iltztafein of House Dubh - CB
Let me show you a magic trick...
I'll make your money... DISAPPEAR!

Amazing_Iltztafein
Darkonian

Post by Amazing_Iltztafein » 2012-04-09

Pope Faleris I wrote:Yes, forgive my imprudence, at the defense of the Lady. I did not mean to befoul the Magister, as he is performing his duties, but those who would fan the flames of panic and terror that are overtaking the citizenry of the realm at large.

Some people are brought to jitters and tears over little things - this cannot be prevented, unfortunately. There are many in this realm that would accuse people of vile things for less.

Reona Windwalker
Darkonian

Post by Reona Windwalker » 2012-04-09

*Listened as the conversations ensued, growls emitting from her muzzle as her patience wore thin. Anger began to swell within her heart as her crimson eyes would flash with a dark energy. Her gaze snapped up, unable to contain herself no longer. Though hidden beneath the steel muzzle, her teeth were bared as she spoke directly without hesitation.*

"You people are utter fools on this Realm. So quick to point the fingers just because someone wishes to protect her people in a unique fashion. Jealousy is what I smell. Lets dare not bring to attention that many other gods came to the Realm recently to grant unique boons to OTHER nations. We just happened to be blessed to be a free spirit in undeath. You only wish your Gods' power was as great as ours! You all only hear words spoken but you know NOTHING of the truth.

A prime example is YOU, Caedes. How many holy weapons did you defile? People go to war over something like that! Yet when you see someone else being accused of such, you quickly try to fan your flames over to someone else's fire. I personally, am the one responsible for casting growth on the souls of my fallen comrades. I would do it again and again if it were to aid me to help rid the likes of you, or ANYONE for that matter..."

*Chaotika brings her claws to the muzzle. With all her strength, she pulled on it, eventually busting the chain. She watched was the muzzle fell to the ground and grinned, her other hand coming up to her collar and ripping it off in the same fashion. Throwing it down to the ground, she looked back up, madness swirling within her eyes.*

"If it is in the will of Aeronos, the Demon Wolf, I will heed his call. It's just really fortunate for you all that death is not permanent in this Realm. So fickle you people are, it sickens me! Especially you Iltzafein! Your sneering antics makes me rage. Don't you have more important things to do like go collect your idiotic taxes like the inferior pet you are?"

*Stopped just a moment, growling a bit louder.*

"I know what you're thinking... "Weren't you Faleris' pet?" HAH! You see that there? (*Points down to the muzzle and collar on the ground*) My allegiance is to no one but Aeronos. I have killed many, friend and foe, in the heat of battle. Raeqwan and Dritz being amongst my list of victims in which I had set ablaze. As for Faleris, he too is a pet of the tyrant you call a King and will have nothing to do with him.

Dame Keira has come such a long way since she came into contact with The Eye. The hatred, MY hatred, boils within her as she will think the ways I do. My corruption within her heart has finally grown strong enough that she is bending to my very will. Soon, she too will fall into the Nightmare. So if it is ANYONE to blame, it is I, the avatar of the Demon Wolf. After all, as I said, it is I who blessed the banshees with giant growth. It is also I, who granted my giants Passwall through encampments.

And Bendore, do you really expect anyone to take you seriously when you wear such ridiculous hats?

Hmm, perhaps finding this necromancer wouldn't be such a bad idea... Perhaps he knows a way to bring death to someone... permanently."
Chaotika - Formerly Known as Reona "Wolfie" Windwalker
Queen of Chaos
High Priestess of Arcane Magick
Enslaved Wolf-Witch of Chendrolyn

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Post by fingers630 » 2012-04-09

Of course I would not seek to usurp his Majesty, he is a Brother in Arms that I have shed blood with in at least 2 wars of the GMCPS and has personally asked my assistance in rooting out traitors to the crown, and bringing them to justice.

As far as being a necromancer, I am a great many things. I have raised the bodies of the dead to serve me whenever I deem it necessary. I have raised the bodies of foes foolish enough to think they could destroy me, only to have them dance for the Realms at my command.

I have agreed with the most esteemed High Priest Andrick not to practice said arts in his vacinity, and to limit my....servants to my own Black Spire Tower. I have kept my word in this regard for several years now.

Archmage Lucius Alexander Crum
aka Fingers the Rogue
Justicar Lucius Alexander Crum
Archmage of Elidor and Lord of the Realm
Queen of the Silly People

PadreCaedes
Darkonian

Post by PadreCaedes » 2012-04-10

You seem to think that my actions were supposed to be some kind of secret! Of course I did as you say. I defiled holy blades. I will do it again! My allies and country-men know their weapons are safe. They have nothing to worry about. But where will you and your precious lady be without these holy implements when your precious undead turn on you?

i do not aim to fan flames away from myself. I aim to misbehave. Let there be no confusion. I may defile weapons. But I do not defile the dead by raising them from their rest. Once fallen in battle they belong to Khorne.
Warmaster Caedes, Kinslayer
Knight of Ched Nasad
Patron Father of House LeDouche

High Priest of Ched Nasad
Vicar of the Church of Khorne
Steward of NorthHold
House Ledouche: "We Bow to No Man...Because We Can't"

Post by Karma » 2012-04-10

Lord Bendore, you say that Lady Kiera has spoken against the crown. I am not aware of such actions, although I admit to being somewhat absent recently due to injury. Could you explain this further?

Iltztafein, check your personal messages please.

Sir Caetrel
President

Post by Sir Caetrel » 2012-04-10

I will speak here once, in this most disgusting and inhuman form of missives, only because the honor of my wife has been slighted by fools. I am Caetrel, the Dragyn on earth, founder of the White Mantle, and King of the first nation that ever had the nerve to stand against tyrants in this Realm. I will not tolerate the persecution of my wife in any sense.

I suggest you rally your weak suppositions for presentation on the field of battle. I have conquered nations for less than what has been said here. You will do well to remember that I was a savage before I ever was a Knight.

Ssussun pholor dos, janitor.

In Service to The Emperor of The North
Baron Caetrel Von Garren, KR, OSW, OR, OG, CC, CS
Lord Protector of The Northern Kingdoms
King of Sarum
High Priest of Torm The True, First Born of The Dragyn
Brother of The White Mantle
Knight of The Realm

TitusV
Darkonian

Post by TitusV » 2012-04-10

This is what service to the king brings you. Religious persecution by those who were placed in positions of power. Do you think if this "king" did not exist these peons would be throwing these wild accusations in your face?

Open your eyes. See the true enemy.

Lord Dubh
Knight of the Realm

Post by Lord Dubh » 2012-04-10

TitusV wrote:This is what service to the king brings you. Religious persecution by those who were placed in positions of power. Do you think if this "king" did not exist these peons would be throwing these wild accusations in your face?

Open your eyes. See the true enemy.

Sir, the true enemy is the undead and no one is accusing anyone of any crimes. The lady has admitted to turning her own people into undead, which is not a crime. However, with the scourge it only serves the Realm to ensure that we do not have necromancers aiding the enemy in our midst.
Sir Bendore Dubh of Dai-Dagan, CR, KR, OG, OR, CB, CC
Master Thief of Darkon

____

http://www.facebook.com/SirBendoreDubh/

Prince Andrick
Knight of the Realm

Post by Prince Andrick » 2012-04-10

I say this now in case any have forgotten. It is not meant as threat, just statement of fact. I will not suffer the undead to exist, be they created by friend or foe. I will destroy them and those who raise them on site. I have the courage to stand behind my words, as in the past I have slain my own countrymen for doing such. I make this statement so that those who would do so are not surprised when I slay their foul creations, and them.

I will also state plainly here that defiling any holy weapon of any member of Elidor shall be considered an act of war against the Leaping Stag. Again, this is not meant as a threat against anyone, I wish only to be sure all of the realm is aware of our position in this regard.
Prince Andrick VanDahl KR, OSW, OR, OD, CM, CC
High Priest of Thor
Elidorian Minister of War
Field Marshal
President 2013

It seems my rather simple request has been ignored.

Reona Windwalker
Darkonian

Post by Reona Windwalker » 2012-04-10

That's to be expected by someone of his calibur, Karma.
Queen of Chaos

Lord Dubh wrote:
Sir, the true enemy is the undead and no one is accusing anyone of any crimes.

That is obviously not the case, as can clearly be seen by reading the whole of this discussion. The Lady Kiera is, in fact, being accused of practicing necromancy, and you yourself have accused her of "traitorous mutterings". It would seem that, rather than deal with the actual threat at hand, certain people in this realm would rather use the situation as a flimsy excuse to spin propaganda about their political rivals.

Some things never change.

It has been bandied about that the Lady was seen having a "meeting" with a necromancer, and that she "released him" at the end of this meeting. What isn't being said is that this meeting also included members of New Mordom as well, and that Lady Kiera's forces were quite intent on ending this necromancer's life until I apprehended this individual and took him into the King's custody for questioning. This instance was reported to the Royal Magister directly, by me.

And I still have yet to hear about these "traitorous mutterings", Lord Bendore. Please, enlighten us all as to what you have heard.

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Post by fingers630 » 2012-04-10

I believe it has been mentioned that both New Mordom and Chendrolyn were present with Lady Keira met with the Necromancer. The Royal Magister also stated that the individual was tested and found to be using Divine Powers, not Arcane ones for his raising of the dead.

Kel of NM confirmed that Lady Keira was vehemetly opposed to the creation of Undead, and yet an individual here not only claims to have been raised as undead by Lady Keira, but in fact that she did it willingly.

I dont believe anyone is disputing Lady Keira has practiced Necromancy, as it was already stated by one of her allies, and by the fact she then admitted that the power to create the undead was granted by her Goddess.

My understanding is that she instigated combat through these undead that she created on the King's Guard, a direct attack against the Crown itself so it seems.

Of course I may be off base, I am but a simple man. The lord dubh would be better to explain the logistics of the matter...
Justicar Lucius Alexander Crum
Archmage of Elidor and Lord of the Realm
Queen of the Silly People

Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2012-04-10

Diss took me a long time da get froo. I killed three o' me readin' humies afore I could get froo diss squig slop. Lucky for da forf wun, 'ee reads fast.

Eevur talk straight or kill each uvver.

You know wut I 'eard when my humies wuz readin' diss? "Blah blah blah undead. Blah blah blah She-beast. Blah Blah Norvern Kingdomz an' Boss Keira iz bad cuz she does undead bitz."

I wuz in dat fight when da Norvern Kingdoms brought dem pale floaty fingz ta fight wif 'em. Didn't seem ta stop da uvver bone boyz from tryin' ta stomp us. We wuz in da same camp as dem kingdoms. Undead still attacked dem like uvver countries. If Keira wuz orderin' da bone boyz around, wouldn't dey 'ave stomped everywun?... Like real easy like?

Anyway, diss iz stupid. Anyone 'oo believes stupid stuff iz stupid and a git.

Lord Dubh
Knight of the Realm

Lord Crum,

Thank you for attempting the clarifications but really, responding to the drivel of a zombie that has over-stepped his station and authority is beneath...well everyone. Including Chaotica anf Gutzmangul, who get a mention just to show they have more value than a the sentient undead.

Lord Chamberlain
Master Thief of Darkon

____

Amazing_Iltztafein
Darkonian

Post by Amazing_Iltztafein » 2012-04-10

Karma wrote:It seems my rather simple request has been ignored.

I ignore no requests. I read what people have to say and send it to the appropriate channels. Don't worry your little undead head about it. Your words were obviously not important to the people that needed to see them... It doesn't mean they were not read.

Reona Windwalker
Darkonian

I hope your hat has protection from fire...
Queen of Chaos

Now now Chaotica, there's no reason to go threatening perfectly innocent headgear, flamboyant as it may be.

I suppose that since Lord Bendore refuses to elaborate on or defend his statement, those of us who are seeking clarification on the matter are forced to assume that we won't defend his position because it is simply indefensible.

A pity really. I've come to expect more from him than blatantly hiding behind his position when questioned... I'm actually disappointed.

Amazing_Iltztafein
Darkonian

Reona Windwalker wrote:I hope your hat has protection from fire...

Don't worry - I make sure it often does.

Reona Windwalker
Darkonian

Amazing_Iltztafein wrote:

Not if I kill you and make you my undead pet first!
Last edited by Reona Windwalker on 2012-04-10, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of Chaos

Amazing_Iltztafein
Darkonian

Reona Windwalker wrote:
Amazing_Iltztafein wrote:

Not if I kill you and make you as my undead pet first!

Did your keeper not decry necromancy? He asked me if I would accuse of him of being a necromancer, and while I wouldn't, I would accuse you, as you just admitted to it.

So here we have it, folks, another member of the Northern Kingdoms talking about practicing necromancy... And this particular person was defending Dame Keira!

What is going on here? Anybody?

Lord Dubh
Knight of the Realm

Don't worry about it Magister, I doubt Pope Faleris will allow her barking to continue and I would not hold the Northern Kingdoms accountable for the actions of a rabid beast.
Master Thief of Darkon

____

Reona Windwalker
Darkonian

Has anyone every told you how annoying you truly are? The last I checked, since you are a mage as well, you too have the ability to raise the dead. So wouldn't that make you a necromancer as well? No, you're far too absent minded to even comprehend as such.

As for being a "rabid beast," I would much rather carry such disease than to degrade myself by wearing such atrocious head wear. Gods only know where those feathers have been!

*Shudders*

Enough of your foolish ramblings, you both have better things to do like playing royal pet or, better yet, take your feathers and go play with yourselves...

Oh great Demon Wolf, purge the imagery from my mind for it has been scarred!
Queen of Chaos

GAWARR1

Post by GAWARR1 » 2012-04-10

It is simply as I stated to my old friend Fingers,I accuse outright that the Northern Kingdoms would see the Crown fall, that theirs is an aliance of treason and that war will engulf the realm. I believe I picked the perfect time to return to these lands, theres a fight brewin.
GAWARR