A Call to Arms...

For character narratives and in-character announcements. Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Forum rules
Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Sir Tyriel Firebrand
Knight of the Realm

Re: A Call to Arms...

Post by Sir Tyriel Firebrand » 2012-04-11

As far as seeing the crown fall, Emperor Rza stated that he does not wish to take the seat of King of Darkon. As a member of the Kings Guard of HRMSM, I do not see any threat. As far as I am concerned, they have paid their taxes, followed all laws, and upon witnessing the rite with which The Lady gave the blessing of her god unto her people I saw nothing that would be considered necromancy.

As far as I am concerned, mere men do not interfere with the work of gods. This seems to be one of those times. If The Lady tells us that The Goddess granted her people with the spirit of their ancestors to stop them from being taken by the blight that has been smothering our realm, we should be grateful. If only all of us could use that power to help purge the undead from this land. These were not simple servitors to The Lady, but men and women who received "Divine Intervention". They followed Dame Keira of their own FREE WILL.
~No Quarter!~
~Warriors Guild~
~Knight of Tuesday~
~"Winning is teaching, losing is learning"~

GAWARR1

Post by GAWARR1 » 2012-04-11

Time will tell.
GAWARR

Amazing_Iltztafein
Darkonian

Post by Amazing_Iltztafein » 2012-04-11

Sir Tyriel Firebrand wrote:As far as I am concerned, mere men do not interfere with the work of gods. This seems to be one of those times. If The Lady tells us that The Goddess granted her people with the spirit of their ancestors to stop them from being taken by the blight that has been smothering our realm, we should be grateful. If only all of us could use that power to help purge the undead from this land. These were not simple servitors to The Lady, but men and women who received "Divine Intervention". They followed Dame Keira of their own FREE WILL.

I am curious, then, where the line should be drawn. Where is that, in your opinion?

The necromancer that was stalking our realm in the last few months said his power came from the divine. Should he be forgiven then because it is the work of gods?
The Amazing Iltztafein of House Dubh - CB
Let me show you a magic trick...
I'll make your money... DISAPPEAR!

Sir Tyriel Firebrand
Knight of the Realm

Post by Sir Tyriel Firebrand » 2012-04-11

To be honest, I was present for only a small portion of the meeting with that man. It is my understanding that the undead associated with him were under his control. They were also made undead by his hand. The men and women that received a gift from their gods were inhabited by the spirits of their ancestors. All The Lady did was give her people a blessing. Through this blessing their god granted them a gift. The Lady did not do this, her goddess did.

The spirits of their god and ancestors kept them from being taken by the source of our undead problem. I would ask any mortal man or women, would they want to be touched by their gods in some way shape or form. Not exactly the way The Goddess touched her people, but your god giving you a gift to protect you, save you, keep you from harm. This is what that is. If this is the way The Goddess saw fit to protect her people, it is not up to you, The Lady, or myself to pass judgement.
~No Quarter!~
~Warriors Guild~
~Knight of Tuesday~
~"Winning is teaching, losing is learning"~

Pope Faleris I

Post by Pope Faleris I » 2012-04-11

(a shrill steel whistle rings across the land)

Wolf, return. You will fall in line, or I shall skin you myself. (SMACK) I have called the guards to restrain and fit you for a new muzzle. I will have your vile tongue removed if this continues. I should have left you to die in your homeland, surely the Drow invaders would have killed you by now. I wonder if Lord Dritz has room in his dungeons for your flea bitten hide..

I will assume, the "undead" the wolf-witch is capable of, is simply an animation spell, similar to a puppet on a string, mindless, and incapable of self sustenance. These unfortunate souls are not capable of speading any scourge that I am aware. I certainly don't encourage this behavior, but this witch is simply not capable of a realm-wide invasion, nor do I feel Dame Keira, dispite her immense clerical abilities, is either.
Perhaps we should arrest every mage in the realm,tax-paying or otherwise, as I hear this is a popularly-taught incantation amongst the arcane. At least when they are all dead, we will know whether it was or wasn't them, yes? If you missed my sarcasm there, please throw yourself out of the nearest window you have available.
Court approaches, save your breath and parchments until then, and present any grievances you may have, before HRMSM. The Northern Kingdoms has nothing to hide, and accusers mounting, so we will say no more here.

Reona Windwalker
Darkonian

Post by Reona Windwalker » 2012-04-11

*Twitched only a small bit at the sound of the whistle. She had seemed to have built a bit of a resistance to the high pitch noise it emitted. Her eyes flickered in a bit of rage as her gaze snapped to Faleris. Her canines brows curled, her muzzle crunching as her sharp canines exposed. She snarled in response to Faleris.*

"Don't you dare even patronize me, Faleris. I have had about enough of this charade. Look at you! Pathetic! You say such words then you turn around and apologize?! A worthless dog with his tail tucked between his legs! Your threats are meaningless to me. Go ahead, send your guards! I'll be sure to have a fireball or two ready. Just ask Dritz how lovely it felt to be purged by the flames, and not of the flames of the Phoenix.

Come now Faleris, you forget that I know so many things. I can't help but wonder what would happen if things came to light... I'm not your pet, I never have been, nor will I EVER be. Just remember who it was that fended off undead and people alike within our gates as well at our walls. None the less, remember who is practically your only user of the Arcane.

Your ignorance is almost cute. If I were to die in my "homeland" then I wouldn't have been here to begin with. I know you refer to my homeland as being Laconia however, and I have died for it many times, including by Drow. Why? Even I don't even know.

...And my pelt has never once been flea bitten mind you!"
Chaotika - Formerly Known as Reona "Wolfie" Windwalker
Queen of Chaos
High Priestess of Arcane Magick
Enslaved Wolf-Witch of Chendrolyn

Prince Andrick
Knight of the Realm

Post by Prince Andrick » 2012-04-12

Pope Faleris, I had hoped you would have been able to properly muzzle the mongrel. Apparently, the she-bitch is still rebellious.

I would not see her unbridled muzzle get you in trouble. There is an ancient remedy amongst my people for those who speak out of turn. It is known as the Blood Eagle. I would happily demonstrate it for you on this wretched creature if you would like. While she will certainly return to the living as all do in this realm, I will also volunteer to return her to the living so that the memory of what she endured will remain fresh in her mind. Perhaps that will be enough to teach her to keep her jaws shut in the presence of her master.
Prince Andrick VanDahl KR, OSW, OR, OD, CM, CC
High Priest of Thor
Elidorian Minister of War
Field Marshal
President 2013

Reona Windwalker
Darkonian

Post by Reona Windwalker » 2012-04-12

"She-Bitch" Ha ha ha! Oh I so haven't heard that one! (Spoken with great sarcasm)

Is there no originality left in this Realm? I mean I've heard everything from She-Bitch, Witch, Wolf, Beast, Monster... all the way to sexuality jokes which I will not repeat. Though those, are actually kind of funny. However, it's the same ones, it's kind of old. I know what you're thinking though my dear, "Well if you weren't the way you were, perhaps people would respect you." Blah Blah Blah! Something along those lines, I assume. I could be wrong though.

I do not want others' respect regardless. As for the threats, no fate that you could bring upon me would even compare to the fate the Great Demon Wolf would have in store. NOTHING! I fear not of this Blood Eagle you speak of. As for Faleris being MY master, you're sorely mistaken. My only master is and always will be Aeronos. I answer to Him and NO ONE else. It's just rather fortunate for this Realm that the gifts He bestowed upon me did not transpire when I returned here.

*Chaotika began to chuckle with madness in her voice. As the laugh progressed, it became more demonic sounding.*

Enough of my rantings, I have business to attend to. May the Nightmare take you all!
Queen of Chaos

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Post by fingers630 » 2012-04-12

I have some original ones. Ask Lady Keira about them ;)

FTR
Justicar Lucius Alexander Crum
Archmage of Elidor and Lord of the Realm
Queen of the Silly People

Lord Dubh
Knight of the Realm

Post by Lord Dubh » 2012-04-12

I would not ever consider the ramblings of a wild and insane beast as being reflective of any nation. Look at how she writes, she even describes her laughter and often claims powers of gods.

Anyway, let us cease accusations and public musings. The Royal Magister will file his reports on his findings and HRM will determine any course of action.

Lord Chamberlain
Sir Bendore Dubh of Dai-Dagan, CR, KR, OG, OR, CB, CC
Master Thief of Darkon

____

http://www.facebook.com/SirBendoreDubh/

Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2012-04-12

So... iz dere actually a call to armz? Or iz diss a lot ov talk an' no killin'?

I'm finkin' dere ain't no killin'... an' dat's down right depressin'.

Lord Dubh
Knight of the Realm

Post by Lord Dubh » 2012-04-12

Warboss Gutzmangul wrote:So... iz dere actually a call to armz? Or iz diss a lot ov talk an' no killin'?

I'm finkin' dere ain't no killin'... an' dat's down right depressin'.

The man who made the call to arms is unknown to anyone but a few. Maybe he will find us ay court.
Sir Bendore Dubh of Dai-Dagan, CR, KR, OG, OR, CB, CC
Master Thief of Darkon

____

http://www.facebook.com/SirBendoreDubh/

Thrush Svartehjertet

Post by Thrush Svartehjertet » 2012-04-19

Lord Dubh wrote:Anyway, let us cease accusations and public musings. The Royal Magister will file his reports on his findings and HRM will determine any course of action.

Lord Chamberlain

Well said. Also, 10 gold for any skins of wolves delivered to the King's Gaurd. Gotta do something to stimulate the hunting economy in these lands...

Thrush
Captain
Warriors Guild
Order of the Raven (Arts)
Order of the Mask (Fighter) 2012, 2013
Order of the Stag (Service to the Game)
"I'm going to sacrifice more than anyone else to make a play, I can promise you. And I'm going to hit you so you don't want to play [any] more.''

Prince Andrick
Knight of the Realm

Post by Prince Andrick » 2012-04-19

Reona Windwalker wrote:"She-Bitch" Ha ha ha! Oh I so haven't heard that one! (Spoken with great sarcasm)

Is there no originality left in this Realm? I mean I've heard everything from She-Bitch, Witch, Wolf, Beast, Monster... all the way to sexuality jokes which I will not repeat. Though those, are actually kind of funny. However, it's the same ones, it's kind of old. I know what you're thinking though my dear, "Well if you weren't the way you were, perhaps people would respect you." Blah Blah Blah! Something along those lines, I assume. I could be wrong though.

I do not want others' respect regardless. As for the threats, no fate that you could bring upon me would even compare to the fate the Great Demon Wolf would have in store. NOTHING! I fear not of this Blood Eagle you speak of. As for Faleris being MY master, you're sorely mistaken. My only master is and always will be Aeronos. I answer to Him and NO ONE else. It's just rather fortunate for this Realm that the gifts He bestowed upon me did not transpire when I returned here.

*Chaotika began to chuckle with madness in her voice. As the laugh progressed, it became more demonic sounding.*

Enough of my rantings, I have business to attend to. May the Nightmare take you all!

I don't think about you at all. Not worth my time. I was offering a man I consider a friend a solution to what is obviously an annoyance. It is up to him to choose to take advantage of it or not.

So many come here with so much zeal, with so much fight in them. Darkon breaks most of them. I suspect you will be no different, and years from now those of us who find a way to remain in this realm as I have done will be sitting around a camp fire laughing about the wolf thing that thought she was a demon. As we do about so many who have come before you and many who will come after.

Oh and Thrush, I'll be coming for that 10 gold soon.
High Priest of Thor
Field Marshal
President 2013

Pope Faleris I

Post by Pope Faleris I » 2012-04-19

Yes, indeed the wolf-witch has proven to be more than a "challenging hobby", that I had determined prior to her capture.I had hoped to focus the beast's mind, and break it of its strife and recklessness. She is a thorn in my side, and a burden. Though useful when focused, she is seemingly troubled by something I cannot see, nor determine the legitimacy or fully determine the absence of. I will feel no afront should any wish to hunt the beast, something clearly drives her to her madness, and I cannot exorcise it thus far.

Lord Andrick, I do hope to see you again at Court
Regards,
-F

Reona Windwalker
Darkonian

Post by Reona Windwalker » 2012-04-19

You poor creature... Your ignorance of the Kinship of the Aeronos is astonishing! I am no demon nor have I claimed to be for I am not a Pureblood. I do, however, follow the Demon Wolf and serve Him wholly. His will is mine. My appearances look rather demonic at times but that is the physical trait of being His avatar. Though enough of that, I highly doubt my words would even be acknowledged in that inferior mind of yours.

I will tell you this however, your hatred only feeds my spirit. Your rage gives me strength. You claim others who come here with such zeal are broken. They are weak and unworthy. They also were not a Child of Aeronos. I will NOT be broken. Whatever you think you can put me through, I guarantee, the Demonic Wolf has put me through things much worse.

So come after me! Unlike somebody, I am not scared to hide behind over fifteen other people. I am not scared of your threats, your bounties, your desires of my hide. While I must admit, my hide is rather pristine since I actually bathe unlike the majority of this Realm. The stench of nobles taints it every now and then. Hell, I had Bendore's scent on my coat for two weeks! Never again... ugh!

AND AS FOR YOU, Faleris, I expected nothing less of you. You honestly think I would just roll over like a dog and be your beck and call? For shame, and to think for a moment there you would break from your own chains... You know what I speak of. Humans, so... fickle.
Queen of Chaos

Prince Andrick
Knight of the Realm

Post by Prince Andrick » 2012-04-19

I do not hate you. You certainly are not worthy of my rage. I reserve that for those that present a challenge. Perhaps, in a few years time, you will warrant such.

Time will tell puppy, for that is all you yet are on these shores.
High Priest of Thor
Field Marshal
President 2013

Thrush Svartehjertet

Post by Thrush Svartehjertet » 2012-04-23

Reona Windwalker wrote:Hell, I had Bendore's scent on my coat for two weeks! Never again... ugh!

I KNEW IT! Always thought he was eying up my sheep... Just didn't have proof of his proclivities.

Thrush
berserk
Warriors Guild
Order of the Raven (Arts)
Order of the Mask (Fighter) 2012, 2013
Order of the Stag (Service to the Game)
"I'm going to sacrifice more than anyone else to make a play, I can promise you. And I'm going to hit you so you don't want to play [any] more.''