Darkon Marketplace

For character narratives and in-character announcements. Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Forum rules
Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
muffin

Darkon Marketplace

Post by muffin » 2012-04-25

Dear King Person or whom it may concern,

I would like to make a proposal that we hold another Darkon Marketplace so comoners like myself may sell and trade new, handcrafted or old wares ....Or in my case, baked goods and treats.^^; for golden bits or some odd currentcy called paper moneys.

I would also like to propose that this event may be held in months that the weather is kind to the relm such as Later May or June.

Dear King Person, if we mayb hold this event, I will bake you a free cupcake.

Thank you very much for your time.

Muffin.

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Re: Darkon Marketplace

Post by fingers630 » 2012-04-26

Mistress Muffin,

I would like to invite you and any other vendors to attend with your wares on the July 29th House of Cards battle at Pautaxant Park in Bowie. Your goods may be sold for coin or "odd paper currency" if you prefer. Please bear in mind, edible items sold for paper currency must be done so by permit only. of course, donations or "plate taxes" are certainly acceptable for you if that is your wish.

If the space is available in the large Barn, i would welcome you to set up there, or if it is a lovely day, tables by the main attraction would also be welcome. I hear the four great houses will do battle that day. It should be a glorious spectacle indeed.

"The Dealer"
Justicar Lucius Alexander Crum
Archmage of Elidor and Lord of the Realm
Queen of the Silly People

muffin

Re: Darkon Marketplace

Post by muffin » 2012-05-04

Dear Mr. Sir. Fingers,

Regretfully I will be unable to attend the market place on this date, for I'm upon once again to be the "Here Ye, Here Ye" person for the Mystic land of the Oriant Festival of Otakon. ( IRL I work press for the convention for my radio show on FM Radio) Also, regretfully, my baking needs are called upon on this day for Lord Absolom's Birthday. <3 I deeply regret having to decline, however, I greatly wish to attend the next marketplace event when it's held.

Respectfully,

Muffin, the Happy Baking Druid <3