Service to the Crown

For character narratives and in-character announcements. Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Forum rules
Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Sir Tyriel Firebrand
Knight of the Realm

Re: Service to the Crown

Post by Sir Tyriel Firebrand » 2012-11-28

Darva is NOT in No Quarter! I can assure you of that. His style is similar but not the same. He fights....slightly daintier I will say.
~No Quarter!~
~Warriors Guild~
~Knight of Tuesday~
~"Winning is teaching, losing is learning"~

Thrush Svartehjertet

Post by Thrush Svartehjertet » 2012-11-29

I am not in No Quarter!, I warn my foes when they are about to be attacked from behind, I never back down from a fight. I also don't spout any crap I can't back up, I try to follow through on anything I say. Please come and fight me.

Thrush
berserk
Warriors Guild
Order of the Raven (Arts)
Order of the Mask (Fighter) 2012, 2013
Order of the Stag (Service to the Game)
"I'm going to sacrifice more than anyone else to make a play, I can promise you. And I'm going to hit you so you don't want to play [any] more.''

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Post by fingers630 » 2012-11-29

Hear Hear! I talk some massive * on these magical message boards but you can always find me on the field, and I will put my ass behind what I say 100%, win or lose, I love a good honor battle!
Justicar Lucius Alexander Crum
Archmage of Elidor and Lord of the Realm
Queen of the Silly People

Solomon Kane

Post by Solomon Kane » 2012-11-29

I believe that by any means necessary when it comes to war. However, if someone is disparaging my good name, then I believe that person and Ishould meet one on one. With this being said, watching a group of 10 or more people mowing down smaller groups tends to wear on my patience. Where is the challenge? I love to fight when I am healthy, and hope to send some of you to hades on the next Sanday, Iexpect I will die as well, but I shall greet you in hades and shake your hands good sirs!
Swordbrother of Asaheim

Vyr "Shadowolf" Zankorel- Psychic Warrior

"I would rather die standing than live on my knees"- Emiliano Zapata