Service to the Crown

For character narratives and in-character announcements. Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Forum rules
Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
User avatar
Inox
Knight of the Realm
Posts: 571
Joined: 2012-01-09

Re: Service to the Crown

Post by Inox » 2012-11-26

It's not a fake aura of superiority: You are actually inferior to me...as you are to all those with senses of loyalty and valor.

You seem to think yourself important enough that I have carefully catalogued your every misdeed and would recount a litany for you. I can assure you that you are not. You have, though, invoked the primary strategy of the scoundrel: attempting to begin a point-by-point discussion of a long stretch of bad behavior, in the hopes of introducing smokescreens and doubt.

You will have no such luck here. I know you for what you are, and I openly call you a scoundrel and pronounce you and your words worthless.
Prince Inox Elsonáge Thensiur
Swordslinger of No Quarter!
Warriors' Guild, OE, CCx8, CM(Warrior Mage)
Beast of BABALON

User avatar
Karma
Posts: 36
Joined: 2012-03-10

Re: Service to the Crown

Post by Karma » 2012-11-26

-Inox- wrote:You have, though, invoked the primary strategy of the scoundrel: attempting to begin a point-by-point discussion of a long stretch of bad behavior, in the hopes of introducing smokescreens and doubt


Wait..... so you're saying that the primary strategy of a scoundrel is to bring the facts to light for all to see? I think you're a bit confused..... I'm not sure scoundrel means what you think it means.

-Inox- wrote:You will have no such luck here. I know you for what you are, and I openly call you a scoundrel and pronounce you and your words worthless.


Oh look, my prediction was right. Imagine that.

We can at least agree on one thing. Words are indeed worthless..... particularly when you can't back them up with fact.

-Inox- wrote:You seem to think yourself important enough that I have carefully catalogued your every misdeed and would recount a litany for you. I can assure you that you are not.


So you say that I'm a disreputable scoundrel, yet you openly admit that you don't know what my supposed sins are?

Good show. Try harder next time.

User avatar
Prince Andrick
Knight of the Realm
Posts: 226
Joined: 2012-01-10

Re: Service to the Crown

Post by Prince Andrick » 2012-11-26

Could you both do the rest of us a favor and settle this with steel?
Prince Andrick VanDahl KR, OSW, OR, OD, CM, CC
High Priest of Thor
Elidorian Minister of War
Field Marshal
President 2013

User avatar
Lord Dubh
Knight of the Realm
Posts: 718
Joined: 2012-01-06
Location: Tarimstadt

Re: Service to the Crown

Post by Lord Dubh » 2012-11-26

Teradox? Ok, you helped found it but couldn't keep it together.
Nurgle? Nope.
Mezlam? Fled that country in its time of need.
Northern Kingdoms? Keira will take anyone willing to serve her...but don't expect to ever be a member.

An obnoxious assassin of little worth who is known for his less than professional attempts at assassination even if one or two are ever successful.

Not defending Inox mind you, but he is better than you at well, everything. As are most people in the realm so his claiming to be your superior really applies to everyone.
Last edited by Anonymous on 2012-11-26, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited for OOC content
Sir Bendore Dubh of Dai-Dagan, CR, KR, OG, OR, CB, CC
Master Thief of Darkon


____

http://www.facebook.com/SirBendoreDubh/

Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian
Posts: 139
Joined: 2012-01-14

Re: Service to the Crown

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2012-11-26

HRH Malkin wrote:To the "warboss":
I ain't never lost to a ork 'oo wuz tryin' ta be Warboss 'stead o' me.


Neither did Slindar lose to Cailen when he tried to take the throne from him, Warboss.

Cailen tried to beat Slindar man to man and lost... Our process for exacting the kingship seems very similar to your process for becoming warboss... only after loosing to Slindar did he PAY for all the biggest countries in the realm to help him take that which he could not take himself.

Seems odd you'd accept payment of gold as a substitute for "leadership" and defend someone who lost in single combat, as this appears to be what you pride yourself on.

In any event, I make little attempts to consider the functionality of an orc mind, although I will state you are an amusing one indeed.

Zog... yer makin' me count. I'm gunna gut you fer dis.

1) I weren't never paid. Neevur were any o' me boyz.
2) Slindar lost by da lawz dat you humiez made up fer dis king stuff. Gob flappin' 'bout 'ow it weren't fair er honorable makes you sound like a kreenin' little grot.
Green) Glad yer "amused". I'd be mad if I jest lost.

User avatar
Lord Valfryn
Knight of the Realm
Posts: 761
Joined: 2012-01-10
Location: The Bloodspire Mountains
Contact:

Re: Service to the Crown

Post by Lord Valfryn » 2012-11-26

The ork is correct. Regardless of trivialities, our defense was unsuccessful and their assault was legitimate.
Image

User avatar
Inox
Knight of the Realm
Posts: 571
Joined: 2012-01-09

Re: Service to the Crown

Post by Inox » 2012-11-26

Prince Andrick wrote:Could you both do the rest of us a favor and settle this with steel?



That works for me.
Prince Inox Elsonáge Thensiur
Swordslinger of No Quarter!
Warriors' Guild, OE, CCx8, CM(Warrior Mage)
Beast of BABALON

User avatar
Zodiac89
Posts: 63
Joined: 2012-10-23
Location: In the woods, communing with Nature.

Re: Service to the Crown

Post by Zodiac89 » 2012-11-26

You should not count Meslam in that list Dubh, as it would not be fair. There were external and internal factors that led to Meslam's collapse. (Specifically targetting two of the founders for whatever * up reasons you had at the time. I find it laughable that a large chunk of Ched refused to field against Meslam because they knew it was a pointless, * war brewed up over nothing, and CB declaring open war against Hound and Creeper, regardless of country.)
Last edited by Anonymous on 2012-11-26, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited for OOC content
Barknell: Druid, observing the realm, beholding the beauty of Mother Nature.
Every rose has its thorns, every book, a story.

Never suffer Betrayal.

Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian
Posts: 139
Joined: 2012-01-14

Re: Service to the Crown

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2012-11-26

Lord Valfryn wrote:The ork is correct. Regardless of trivialities, our defense was unsuccessful and their assault was legitimate.

Stop agreein' wif me... It's weird.

User avatar
Lord Valfryn
Knight of the Realm
Posts: 761
Joined: 2012-01-10
Location: The Bloodspire Mountains
Contact:

Re: Service to the Crown

Post by Lord Valfryn » 2012-11-26

Zodiac89 wrote:You should not count Meslam in that list Dubh, as it would not be fair. There were external and internal factors that led to Meslam's collapse. (Specifically targetting two of the founders for whatever * up reasons you had at the time. I find it laughable that a large chunk of Ched refused to field against Meslam because they knew it was a pointless, * war brewed up over nothing, and CB declaring open war against Hound and Creeper, regardless of country.)


I am uncertain of the authority that New Mordom grants an "Associate" , but as far as I am concerned: you are undenyably wrong and far out of your depth . I will not insult anyone's intelligence by rewriting any of the bold, clear and public missives or decrees that the Order has made regarding the cause for any of its legitimate and ministry sealed invasions.

The fact that our motives were so clear and publicly known makes me believe that you are attempting to misinform the Realm regarding the intentions of The Order of Chosen Blood. Ill advised.
Image

User avatar
Amazing_Iltztafein
Darkonian
Posts: 548
Joined: 2012-01-06

Re: Service to the Crown

Post by Amazing_Iltztafein » 2012-11-26

Not to mention, m'lord was not speaking of countries that have collapsed or why they collapsed, but countries that the man... Nay... Pitiful boy called Karma has been in and fled from.
The Amazing Iltztafein of House Dubh - CB
Let me show you a magic trick...
I'll make your money... DISAPPEAR!

User avatar
Zodiac89
Posts: 63
Joined: 2012-10-23
Location: In the woods, communing with Nature.

Re: Service to the Crown

Post by Zodiac89 » 2012-11-26

I'm an associate? This is news to me, I've not been informed of a change in my status. As far as I know, I'm a humble nomad who requested to fight alongside New Mordom, and was granted that privilege. In regards to your other claims, while I normally count my memory of events among my better qualities, I have suffered many grievous head wounds which I am ashamed to say have tainted those memories.

And like Count Inox and Prince Andrick said earlier, I would be happy to settle any issues that any of you have with me on the field of battle.
Barknell: Druid, observing the realm, beholding the beauty of Mother Nature.
Every rose has its thorns, every book, a story.

Never suffer Betrayal.

User avatar
Lord Valfryn
Knight of the Realm
Posts: 761
Joined: 2012-01-10
Location: The Bloodspire Mountains
Contact:

Re: Service to the Crown

Post by Lord Valfryn » 2012-11-26

Your change of title is evident. Attempting to veil that only veils one falsehood. As to challenging me, again... you are far out of your depth. You will note titles before both of the names you wish to envoke, I feel you are ill equipped.
Image

User avatar
Thrush Svartehjertet
Posts: 1295
Joined: 2012-01-06
Location: Baltimore, MD
Contact:

Re: Service to the Crown

Post by Thrush Svartehjertet » 2012-11-26

Too bad they did not effect your mouth. Your ass may find the cheques it wrote hard to cash. I'd say see you on the field, but I don't know who you are... So I'll assume you are part of the ground meat under my boots.

Thrush
berserk
Warriors Guild
Order of the Raven (Arts)
Order of the Mask (Fighter) 2012, 2013
Order of the Stag (Service to the Game)
"I'm going to sacrifice more than anyone else to make a play, I can promise you. And I'm going to hit you so you don't want to play [any] more.''

User avatar
Karma
Posts: 36
Joined: 2012-03-10

Re: Service to the Crown

Post by Karma » 2012-11-26

Lord Dubh wrote:Teradox? Ok, you helped found it but couldn't keep it together.
Nurgle? Nope.
Mezlam? Fled that country in its time of need.
Northern Kingdoms? Keira will take anyone willing to serve her...but don't expect to ever be a member.

An obnoxious assassin of little worth who is known for his less than professional attempts at assassination even if one or two are ever successful.


The concept of you having any understanding of Lady Keira and how she operates is pretty damn funny.

So I was a member of Nurgle, eh? Interesting. They may take issue with that statement, given that it's false.

It's true that I did petition with them for a time and that was found to be a bad fit. It's also true that I fought beside them as a nomad for a while afterwards. It was good money. At no time, however, was I a member of Nurgle, unless you consider a "member" to be any nomad that gets paid to fight, in which case we should probably add Ched Nasad, New Mordom, Carcosa, Kindred, and anyone else who has paid me as a merc. I mean, that counts for your logic, right? I fought with them and didn't stick around, so I must have "fled" or "abandoned" them.

That leaves two nations, if we're using normal math instead of Bendore's. I'll readily admit that I wasn't ready to lead Teradox, but I didn't get much of a choice in the matter. Gave it my best shot, fell on my face. It happens, but I don't see the remaining Teradoxians in Darkon lining up to crucify me over it. In fact, I still consider every last one of them friends and allies.... so why exactly are you so fixated on it?

The issues with Meslam have been addressed earlier. Those issues, private though they are, have been mediated and mended, and in fact the founders of Meslam came out to fight at my request, by my side, against you. So again, I wonder what your fixation on my past is, when you clearly aren't involved in it aside from being an occasional bump in the road that I've run through - literally, in some cases.

And that's the second time you've accused me of being an assassin. Odd, I don't recall seeing many assassins wearing plate or wielding large glaives. Do you have any proof, or is this just more of your rumor mill? You keep trying to spin these stories about me.... sort of like the time you told that flesh golem that I had every relic in the realm in my possession, hidden in an invisible bag, in an attempt to have it kill me. It must be really irritating that I managed to survive yet another one of your little plots. Perhaps you've gotten slower or less creative now that you aren't in your youthful kidnapping days?

User avatar
Karma
Posts: 36
Joined: 2012-03-10

Re: Service to the Crown

Post by Karma » 2012-11-26

-Inox- wrote:
Prince Andrick wrote:Could you both do the rest of us a favor and settle this with steel?



That works for me.



Done.

User avatar
Lord Dubh
Knight of the Realm
Posts: 718
Joined: 2012-01-06
Location: Tarimstadt

Re: Service to the Crown

Post by Lord Dubh » 2012-11-26

Oh please.

That a worm such as you could even grasp the history that exists between myself and Kiera is laughable, if only it were not so very sad.

Assassins change guises frequently, believe me I know the tactic well myself having coming from a similar profession and worked closely with the likes.

As for this plot you speak of, I have not plot against you as that would cost money and time that you are not worth. No, you are simply a person listed as kill-on-sight.

You can continue to consider yourself clever. No one else does and it really doesn't matter to me, since you pretty much are dead anytime I give the word.

Oh, and keep bragging. One day you will hurt to much from the pain that gets delivered to you time and time again...

Have fun with Northern Kingdoms, like Nurgle they won't accept you. EVER.
Sir Bendore Dubh of Dai-Dagan, CR, KR, OG, OR, CB, CC
Master Thief of Darkon


____

http://www.facebook.com/SirBendoreDubh/

User avatar
Karma
Posts: 36
Joined: 2012-03-10

Re: Service to the Crown

Post by Karma » 2012-11-26

It's not bragging when it's the truth. The last time you were able to take me in battle was due to you attacking me from behind, while pretending to be fighting beside those I stood with. Truly, an action worthy of a noble.

As for your denial of the incident I mentioned, your words seem to clash with those of HRM Cailen, as he informed me of the incident himself. Given the choice between believing a man I've never even heard tell of lying before or believing the words of Dai-Daigani street slime..... well, the choice is obvious.

User avatar
Lord Dubh
Knight of the Realm
Posts: 718
Joined: 2012-01-06
Location: Tarimstadt

Re: Service to the Crown

Post by Lord Dubh » 2012-11-26

Ah, you win. You are so much more clever than I and better with words...

Enjoy the 15 minute rests you will be getting.

Wait...wait...hrm...are you speaking of my informing HRM majesty to not have dealing with you?? Oh..what a sinister plot that is...you are correct again and so good at getting out of them. Bravo.
Sir Bendore Dubh of Dai-Dagan, CR, KR, OG, OR, CB, CC
Master Thief of Darkon


____

http://www.facebook.com/SirBendoreDubh/

Gor Strayhorn
Posts: 51
Joined: 2012-06-08

Re: Service to the Crown

Post by Gor Strayhorn » 2012-11-26

Thor give me strength; you three squabble like nursemaids. Fight and die well. Have the matter drip from your blades at the end of the fight, along with your foe's blood.
Gor Strayhorn
Great Wolf - Battle Leader of Asaheim
Warden and Warhound of Asaheim
First Ranger of Asaheim

User avatar
Prince Andrick
Knight of the Realm
Posts: 226
Joined: 2012-01-10

Re: Service to the Crown

Post by Prince Andrick » 2012-11-26

Gor Strayhorn wrote:Thor give me strength; you three squabble like nursemaids. Fight and die well. Have the matter drip from your blades at the end of the fight, along with your foe's blood.



From your lips to Thor's ears, I pray this comes to pass.
Prince Andrick VanDahl KR, OSW, OR, OD, CM, CC
High Priest of Thor
Elidorian Minister of War
Field Marshal
President 2013

User avatar
PadreCaedes
Darkonian
Posts: 127
Joined: 2012-01-16
Location: Temple of Khorne

Re: Service to the Crown

Post by PadreCaedes » 2012-11-26

Zodiac89 wrote:I find it laughable that a large chunk of Ched refused to field against Meslam because they knew it was a pointless.


A large portion of Ched never took the field again Meslam because it was decided that our younger fighters, and those who had never been to war would be thrown into it for the first time. Under an untested field commander no less. Do not presume to speak for us.
Warmaster Caedes, Kinslayer
Knight of Ched Nasad
Patron Father of House LeDouche

High Priest of Ched Nasad
Vicar of the Church of Khorne
Steward of NorthHold
House Ledouche: "We Bow to No Man...Because We Can't"

User avatar
Sir Sturmbjorne
Knight of the Realm
Posts: 245
Joined: 2012-06-11
Location: The Black Tower
Contact:

Re: Service to the Crown

Post by Sir Sturmbjorne » 2012-11-27

By Tyr, we may see some single-combat this next event.

Karma VS Count Inox
Barknell VS Sir Valfryn

May Tyr guide you through these fights with honor and for glory!
Baron Wulfvin Sturmbjorne, KR, OSW, CC, OD, CM(Druid)
Knight of the Realm
King of Asaheim
Huskcarl and Jarl of Asaheim
President 2015
"Bound by honor, Released in death" - Felgardian Contract of Arms

Gor Strayhorn
Posts: 51
Joined: 2012-06-08

Re: Service to the Crown

Post by Gor Strayhorn » 2012-11-27

Maybe we can make an event of this?
Put up or shut up!
Have a tourney ring? 3 bouts. best 2 wins. loser must kneel and submit to victor. Armor and abilities.

Holmgangas for all!
Gor Strayhorn
Great Wolf - Battle Leader of Asaheim
Warden and Warhound of Asaheim
First Ranger of Asaheim

Krendyn
Posts: 6
Joined: 2012-02-08

Re: Service to the Crown

Post by Krendyn » 2012-11-27

Make an event out of what? I don't go to the butcher to watch him kill swine so why should we watch this? I have better things to to than watch two peasants comit suicide.
Line officer of Chosen Blood

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests