SLAUGHTER DAY!!

For character narratives and in-character announcements. Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Forum rules
Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian

SLAUGHTER DAY!!

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2012-01-16

The realm at large has been sent the following comunique in several different languages:

-----------------------

ORKZ:

WAAAAGH!!!! TIME FER SLAUGHTER DAY, YA LAZY GITZ! TIME TA SHOW GORK AN' MORK DAT WE'Z DA TOUGHEST BOYZ DERE IZ!

-----------------------

Chaos:

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!

-----------------------

Common:

At the 29th of the month, the Orks of WAAAGH!!! and the Khornates of Ched Nesad invite lovers of carnage to this bloodbath. The Orks have invited the chaos horde to a friendly killfest in dedication to their respective gods. Since orks were made for fighting, the fighting will be in dedication to Gork and Mork, the dualistic ork deities. Since Khorne is the blood god, all blood spilt in the event will be dedicated to him. Whoever wins the contest can claim the skulls of the dead in honor of their god(s).

Anyone wishing to attend does so at their own peril and are certainly welcome to join in the mayhem. Peacemakers will be made an example of.

Wulfen Freki
Squire of the Realm

Re: SLAUGHTER DAY!!

Post by Wulfen Freki » 2012-01-16

Gutz, it is not only the followers of Khorne that wish for blood to be spilt in this contest of arms. We all see slaughter of those who think they are strong enough to withstand the might of Chaos to be most enjoyable, no matter the diety worshipped.
Wulfen Freki

~Warmaster of Ched Nasad
~Chosen Warrior of Ched Nasad
~Warhound of Ched Nasad
~High Druidic Priest of Malal
~Squire to Baron Alfred Goldenhue of Elidor

PadreCaedes
Darkonian

Post by PadreCaedes » 2012-01-16

We've played this game before Gutz...let's play it for land.
Warmaster Caedes, Kinslayer
Knight of Ched Nasad
Patron Father of House LeDouche

High Priest of Ched Nasad
Vicar of the Church of Khorne
Steward of NorthHold
House Ledouche: "We Bow to No Man...Because We Can't"

Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2012-01-16

We ain't doin' dis. We ain't gunna argue when dere's killin' ta be done! I talked to yer boss an' I said "Bring yer Khorne boyz and we'll fight fer da sake of fightin'." Den 'e said. "You wanna do dis fer land?" I said: "We can do dat sumtime, but I wanna do dis jest fer da fightin'. Not fer loot, not fer gubbinz, jest because we love ta kill!"

'E seemed ta like dat an' we shook on dat, so I'm lettin' da realm know dat it's 'appenin'. If you lot wanna fight fer land, we can do dat, if ya wan'. Jes' don' talk at me like I ain't talked ta you 'bout dis. You gotta problem? Talk to yer boss! 'E gotta problem, we can kill stuff wuteva way you lot want.

As far as chaos boyz dat ain't khorne boyz... whatever. Bring 'ooever's innerested in killin' stuff. I fought I was bein' a gentleork, invitin' da god o' slaughter ta Slaughter Day all propah like!

You lot don' like it, den talk at yer boss, 'ave 'im tell me wut changes ya want fer da big party. I wuz tryin' ta be neighborly-like an' I don' like bein' talked at like a git fer tryin' da do some violence!

Wulfen Freki
Squire of the Realm

Your invitation was justly accepted, I personally just wanted to warn you that though Khorne and his shall be very happy to oblige you, that you will be fighting more than just Khornates.

Caedes, we do not need their land, let them keep it. This is a sport your God appreciates in and of itself.

See you on the festival grounds at Slaughter Day, Warboss Gutz.
Wulfen Freki

~Warmaster of Ched Nasad
~Warhound of Ched Nasad

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Post by fingers630 » 2012-01-16

Good Sir Wulfen,

Are you in face a druidic priest of Khorne? I was led to believe that he abhored magic in any form.

Regards
Archmage Fingers
Justicar Lucius Alexander Crum
Archmage of Elidor and Lord of the Realm
Queen of the Silly People

Wulfen Freki
Squire of the Realm

As I have been trying to say, not all are of Khorne. I worship Malal, the outcast god of chaos.
Wulfen Freki

~Warmaster of Ched Nasad
~Warhound of Ched Nasad

PadreCaedes
Darkonian

Post by PadreCaedes » 2012-01-16

Fingers,

Khorne hates each and every living thing. Myself, you, and other magic users he hates all the more for our use of the arcane and divine magics.
Knight of Ched Nasad

Steward of NorthHold

Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2012-01-17

Good. Glad we got dat straight. Bring wuteva gods you wan' an' we can 'ave ourselves a grand stompin' Slaughter Day!

Gore Bludklaw
Darkonian

Post by Gore Bludklaw » 2012-01-19

WHEREZ MY INVITE!?!
Gore Bludklaw
- Warrior of Ched Nasad
-- Warhound of Ched Nasad

Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2012-01-19

YER INVITED!

Dere. You 'appy?

SO COME JOIN DA KILLIN'!

BilePlaguewind

Post by BilePlaguewind » 2012-01-23

As Both Orc and as the First Cleic of Khorne, I approve this message. However, I doubt the Green Skinned adversaries will live up to the challenge. Feel free to be touched by the chaos gods... repeatedly...in the face... in the stomach, neck, back, legs, arms and anywhere else that we can touch you with the wonderful instruments of pain, blood and death. However, if you wish to be converted, trade your green skin in for red and finally live up to your true potential, feel free to talk to one of our eager missionaries... As much as I love killing, I can bring much more blood for the blood god if we can bleed you forever instead of all at once.
Bile Plaguewind, First Cleric of Khorne
Traveler of the Chaos Wastes
Elder Son of Kreaton

PadreCaedes
Darkonian

Post by PadreCaedes » 2012-01-24

Bile, you seem to have forgotten that a Hordling has no right to speak on these missives. If you wish to be ALLOWED to attend the combat with the wild orks, then I'd suggest you rapidly stifle your noise. You have been gone too long since your demotion, and if you continue to prattle on as you do, then you may find that you will not be welcomed home again.
Knight of Ched Nasad

Steward of NorthHold

BilePlaguewind

Post by BilePlaguewind » 2012-01-24

Caedes, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Oh wait, you're serious, let me laugh even harder, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Unless I was "demoted" during my time in the void, I am still M.Chieftain. I have not heard from the Warlord otherwise, even if so, no one tells me what I can and can't do, ANYWHERE! So, little nephew or is it brother? Pull up your skirt and move along. I have heard no such goings on.
Elder Son of Kreaton

Wulfen Freki
Squire of the Realm

Post by Wulfen Freki » 2012-01-24

Bile, What he speaks is truth. You should speak to the Warlord and check your missives.
Wulfen Freki

~Warmaster of Ched Nasad
~Warhound of Ched Nasad

BilePlaguewind

Post by BilePlaguewind » 2012-01-24

And not a single F#@* was given by Bile there Wulfen. What happens while I am in the void is beyond my control. Also, my return to your realm of existence is only brief. I plan on having one hell of a time while I am here.

(OOC: I leave for Europe May 3rd, probably forever! Retiring, most likely)
Elder Son of Kreaton

Guy The Bloodied

Post by Guy The Bloodied » 2012-01-25

That is exactly why you were demoted, Bile: Your incessant need to place your priorities above those of the great nation that you serve. Time and time again, you have proven yourself to be nothing more than an embarrassment to yourself and the true Warriors of Ched Nasad. What Chosen Wulfen and Chosen Caedes have spoken reflects the opinion of the Country: You are not fit to be a marauder. You're hardly fit to be a hordeling. You should be thankful that you're not scraping the filth from our boots with the citizens.

We do not care how "brief" your stay in the realm is, whether it be for a day or a Millenia: You will conduct yourself in a manner befitting one of your rank, low as that may be, or you will be cast out. Let me repeat that in simpler terms so that we are perfectly clear: Start acting like you're a member of this country, or you won't have a country to come crawling back to. If you have a problem with this, by all means come see me on Slaughterday, and I'll happily discuss your options with you.

That is all.
Guy LeDouche the Bloodied
Chosen Warboss of Ched Nasad
Chaos Monk of Khorne
Matron Mother of House LeDouche
"We kneel to no man...because we can't"

Siren
Darkonian

Post by Siren » 2012-01-26

You could always just sacrifice him to start up the festivities, or perhaps a ritual tearing out of the tongue? I hear it does wonders for quieting incessant ramblings of the underlings.
~Siren

Az'Sirenythe Azuviir Kreatondaughter
Warrior of Ched Nasad
Leader of the Myrmidon Entertainment Guild
Sailing Master of the CNS. IHM. Eastern Pride
Way too many other titles to list here...

BilePlaguewind

Post by BilePlaguewind » 2012-01-26

It is always fun to see the children come out and try to talk to an their Elder Bile. They are so cute with their prattling on about rank this, place that, one actually might think their opinion means something. I barely feel like responding to them anymore. They all feel so crunchy underfoot, they get mixed up and are hard to tell apart.

Well, listen up Children, Bile will gladly talk over anything you need to know about manners and rank with my massive weapons. Also, I plan to hit you with metal things.
Elder Son of Kreaton

Kobalos

Post by Kobalos » 2012-01-26

Let none doubt that Ched Nasad is indeed a country of Chaos ;)
--Κοβαλος

Baron Kobalos
Fauzi ibn-al-Rashid al-Halabi, KR, OR, CB
Steward of House Dubh
Director, First Royal Darkon Trust
Head NC Armor Marshal 2014

Amazing_Iltztafein
Darkonian

Post by Amazing_Iltztafein » 2012-01-26

Bile intrigues me. Here he is, complaining about rank structure and how silly it seems to him, yet I recall, back when I was a member of that nation, him telling me, "MARAUDER HELP ME PUT MY ARMOR ON. I AM A WARRIOR AND I OUTRANK YOU."

I, of course, rejected him because even an orc is capable of putting their own armor on... But that isn't the point. The point? How odd that things have turned around for him. Now HE has no respect for the rank of his superiors and rambles on about them prattling about rank.
The Amazing Iltztafein of House Dubh - CB
Let me show you a magic trick...
I'll make your money... DISAPPEAR!

BilePlaguewind

Post by BilePlaguewind » 2012-01-27

I don't even know who you are. Your fish stories amuse no one.
Elder Son of Kreaton

Fayt Leinhart
Darkonian

Post by Fayt Leinhart » 2012-01-28

Bile If you were wise you would listen to your superiors and stay silent. As a former member of Ched there is not a doubt in my mind that all of those who have told you to be silent would also best you in battle.
~Ranger of the Realm
"How precious are your beliefs without the backbone to accomplish anything."
"I simply desire a good fight with plenty of blood and the screams of the dying."

Braxus
Knight of the Realm

Post by Braxus » 2012-01-28

i am not in Ched and i know thay can. i now i can also best you in battle and if you wont to i can show you at the next battle
Sir Braxus of Nurgle
Knight of the Realm

Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2012-01-28

Ev'ryfing iz ready! We got all da bitz fer Slaughter Day an' I'm bringin' a good number o' boyz! See you lot on da blood soaked field!