SLAUGHTER DAY!!

For character narratives and in-character announcements. Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Forum rules
Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
SkweeTheGoblin
Darkonian

Re: SLAUGHTER DAY!!

Post by SkweeTheGoblin » 2012-01-28

SLAUGHTER!!!!!!
Skweee of WAAAGH!!!
Wearer of the BIGGEST crown in Darkon
Ork proclaimed "King"

BilePlaguewind

Post by BilePlaguewind » 2012-01-28

Fayt + Braxus: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, Oh wait, you're serious. Let me laugh harder, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! That's the best joke I've heard all day. One, that someone can best me in battle, two, that I will be quiet, both notions are laughable. Nice combo with the two of you. Bile is not the child slave that the Matron and seneschal used to slap around. I am always happy to have grand battles with many warriors, former members of Ched, members of Ched, people who hate them, me, anyone, it's all good fun and lots of blood for the Blood god! Even my own blood makes him happy! That is what you fools do not understand. Because I WILL NOT bleed alone. I can only PRAY that I have as many victims, I mean opponents when the Slaughter Day starts, as I do when people have no fear of reprisal of their mouths. What a glorious day it will be!
Bile Plaguewind, First Cleric of Khorne
Traveler of the Chaos Wastes
Elder Son of Kreaton

BilePlaguewind

Post by BilePlaguewind » 2012-01-28

I forgot to thank my dim witted Orcish kin. Hooked on Phonics worked for me!
Bile Plaguewind, First Cleric of Khorne
Traveler of the Chaos Wastes
Elder Son of Kreaton

Wulfen Freki
Squire of the Realm

Post by Wulfen Freki » 2012-01-29

Slaughter day went just as Malal had planned; many orcs and chaos devotees dead, The Great Deceiver is very happy.
Wulfen Freki

~Warmaster of Ched Nasad
~Chosen Warrior of Ched Nasad
~Warhound of Ched Nasad
~High Druidic Priest of Malal
~Squire to Baron Alfred Goldenhue of Elidor

Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2012-01-31

WAAAAAGH!!!

Dat wuz fun! We gotta do dat again sum time!