Aquilonia likes elves now?

For character narratives and in-character announcements. Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Forum rules
Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
anonymous player

Aquilonia likes elves now?

Post by anonymous player » 2012-12-10

These are new rumors I've heard. Since when did this happen? The once all mighty Aquilonia, feared by elves for their persecution, now has released all the elves from their captivity from the imprisonment territory (death camp/slave camp). Why? What happened to you guys??

I'm glad you lost the war to bloody axe on the account of your elvish loving ways but seriously? Elf lovers?

Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian

Re: Aquilonia likes elves now?

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2012-12-11

No one lissenz ter runty gitz 'oo iz too scared ter show dere ugly faces!

You ain't got no place tellin' no one 'oo dey ought ter be killin' if yer bein' all hidey an' grotty about it. Zog off!

Calus
Darkonian

Post by Calus » 2012-12-12

We've had to curtail our slave operations due to PETE (People for the Ethical Treatment of Elves) sending sneaky agents into our fortifications. While elf slaves are good for productivity (We've seen a remarkable increase in our food stores) it's just bad publicty having starving elf kids running around everywhere. Also, I think a lot of their diseases are transmittable to humans as I see more and more spell casters throw like girls. I'm no field surgeon but when I see someone throw an object like a girl I can only assume they are having sceret relations with an elf. Of course this is easily cured by throwing both parties into a deep, dark crevace in the earth but that takes time and labor too.

In short, elf slaves just aren't worth the hassle.
Sic Semper Tyrannis

Lord Valfryn
Knight of the Realm

Post by Lord Valfryn » 2012-12-12

Though humans are the more likely to be indoctrinated into the Way of Selvetarm, I do not completely shun an elven servant. Considering their lifespans, we prefer to use them for scholastic and scribe roles, as training a new human every few decades or so is a bit of a chore (or so my scribes tell me).

Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2012-12-12

Dey live long? Coulda fooled me. I see 'em dyin' all da time... usually cuz I'm bashin' dere 'eadz in!

Sir Sturmbjorne
Knight of the Realm

Post by Sir Sturmbjorne » 2012-12-12

Anonymous Player, as you call yourself... What exactly are you "playing"...
Stand firm behind your name before you speak to the Realm. Noone here looks kindly on those that hide their identity behind smoke and mirrors and say things such as "I am glad you lost the war..."
Baron Wulfvin Sturmbjorne, KR, OSW, CC, OD, CM(Druid)
Knight of the Realm
King of Asaheim
Huskcarl and Jarl of Asaheim
President 2015
"Bound by honor, Released in death" - Felgardian Contract of Arms

Zodiac89

Post by Zodiac89 » 2012-12-13

I smell Troll...
Barknell: Druid, observing the realm, beholding the beauty of Mother Nature.
Every rose has its thorns, every book, a story.

Never suffer Betrayal.

Snudge
Asst. Land Marshal

Post by Snudge » 2012-12-13

I am sure you do smell trolls......I have heard of the unseemly things your kind does while in the woods "communing" with nature. I for one shall applaud the truth in anonymous author's words, regardless of what they call themselves. AQ has broken up its eleven concentration camp of that there can be no doubt, and I challenge any to deny it . I for one shall mourn its passing. I fondly recall the days of being able to go pick a slave, and pay on the cheap for it. Now I have to go capture my merchandise myself, and really it can be quite tedious. I miss the good old days.
Rake, roustabout, vagabond and general no account sketchy
Some disreputable folks even go so far as to call me a mountebank
Holder of non-noble titles to numerous to mention

Banker of Darkon
OR, CM
Land Marshal

mardux zulammar

Post by mardux zulammar » 2012-12-13

True as his words may be smudge, this person is a coward if he or she is unwilling to give us their name while they spout ill words of a nation as old as AQ.
~Member of the Northern Kingdoms
~Phoenix Company, Head of Artillery and Ranged
~Squire to Baron Tyriel Firebrand
~ (Ex)Head Spell Marshal
~Relics Marshal 2013-2014

Snudge
Asst. Land Marshal

Post by Snudge » 2012-12-13

Mardux I must say that I am disappointed in you. I am your banker good sir and you cannot even get my name right. Perhaps I won't get yours right in the future. I will however accept an apology, and preclude any errors that might occur in the future

Banker of Darkon
OR, CM
Land Marshal

anonymous player

Post by anonymous player » 2012-12-13

Just because I conceal my face, does not mean I use mirrors and smoke, nor am I a coward. My name is Marrok Lobo from a country that only exists now in pride and ideals from it's former glory. Over many years I have kept a watchful eye on the realm, observing the interactions of everyone I come into contact with.

-To the honorable nordic one who speaks with yaps. I am glad they lost the war for their loving ways of the elves. If they nation of Aquilonia would stay truly vigilant with their old customs, maybe they would be over populated with elves whom refuse to take up arms to defend their lands. As far as I'm concerned you are anonymous to me, for you have not made any impression in my eyes for your name to have meaning.

-To the mage, Mardux. Does this please you? Does the unveiling of my identity truly quell your need to comment on my "spouting" of the weakness that now is Aquilonia?

-To the warboss. E wehh femj you, femj wlat you truhy vahui em your patliteq orqezl hefi, rob et fron you, amj biat you em tli liaj wetl et.

With No Faith, There Is No Honor
We Are Born Of Fire, And Die In Ice
Fear The Phoenix

-

Cog
Land Marshal

Post by Cog » 2012-12-13

Thanks for the unveiling (Ooc Can't wait til the next adventure day) but you are incorrect about Aquilonia. Trust me

Sir Sturmbjorne
Knight of the Realm

Post by Sir Sturmbjorne » 2012-12-13

Marrok Lobo,
What is it you have against the elves that were once persecuted by the pirates of Aquilonia, or for that matter, why do you hate Aquilonia?

The country that "only exists now in pride and ideals from it's former glory" and your statement of "Fear The Pheonix" tells me you are either from Chendrolyn or Valdimar.

I merely sought to warn you that the realm of Darkon does not tolerate those whom do not show themselves plainly.
If you truly have been around the realm for the years as you say you have, you would know my name. I, unlike you, am very well known amongst the peoples of darkon.
Knight of the Realm
King of Asaheim
President 2015

Sir Orlffson

Post by Sir Orlffson » 2012-12-13

Marrok Lobo,
You sign you missive with a Chendrolyn prayer. I have lived in Chendrolyn since the first year, of Archduke Tarim von Reanor ruling the realms of Darkon. I for the life of me, have no idea who you are, but if you were ever a member of Chendrolyn, you know who I am. Chendrolyn pride and glory still exist in this world... Yours, is now in question. "The honorable nordic one who speaks with yaps", was my squire, and is now a knight of the realm, speak to him with respect. The mage Mardux, he dwells in the same halls as me, and my Chendrolyn brothers and sisters. You haven't kept that much of a watchful eye have you.
Baron Dritz Orlffson
Master of the Raven

Lord Valfryn
Knight of the Realm

Post by Lord Valfryn » 2012-12-13

Well, that was some short lived intrigue.

mardux zulammar

Post by mardux zulammar » 2012-12-14

My apologies Snudge, the mystical device I was communicating from seems to think it knows how to spell better than I do.
~ (Ex)Head Spell Marshal

Snudge
Asst. Land Marshal

Post by Snudge » 2012-12-14

Ah! I understand completely, such things make me glad I only dabble in the mystical.

Banker of Darkon
OR, CM
Land Marshal

Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2012-12-14

I am Warboss Gutzmangul! I am 'Ead yella to King Cailen, smartest two-legs in all Darkon, Warboss of WAAAGH GUTZMANGUL!!!

I kill dragons when I'z bored! I slaughter giants cuz dey fink dere bigga den me! I stomp my way froo da realm, killin' wut I want, fearin' nuffin'!

An' you... I ain't neve 'eard o' you. You come in 'ere like you'z da biggest stompiest git wot eva set foot in Darkon an' you freaten me!? Yer gunna take somefin' from me an' bash me over de 'ead wiv it!? 'Ow bout I rip yer 'ead from yer shoulda's an frow it on me skull pile an' ferget which wun'z yers!?

If yer lookin' ter die, I'm easy ta find.

mardux zulammar

Post by mardux zulammar » 2012-12-14

Ah. You never fail to entertain, warboss. Haha.
~ (Ex)Head Spell Marshal

Post by Karma » 2012-12-14

All I'm going to say on this is, if you truly think AQ is weak, go tell that to Truffle. To his face. Preferably after I find a comfy place to watch.

Sir Sturmbjorne
Knight of the Realm

Post by Sir Sturmbjorne » 2013-01-07

Anyone heard from this Marrok Lobo since he decided to insult people on these missives?

These "trolls" you all speak of seem to disappear with ease, I have never seen a troll that could disappear as such; healing their wounds yes, disappearing at will, no

(>.>)
Knight of the Realm
King of Asaheim
President 2015

mardux zulammar

Post by mardux zulammar » 2013-01-13

I watched a troll disappear once. Well, he may have been disintegrated by a fireball, but that counts right?
~ (Ex)Head Spell Marshal

Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2013-01-16

Troll... huh... I don't fink I ain't never killed a troll afore. I'll add dat ta me list!