Royal Decree - Open Court Jan 29th.

For character narratives and in-character announcements. Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Forum rules
Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian

Re: Royal Decree - Open Court Jan 29th.

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2012-01-25

YER A COWARD AN' A GIT, DUBH! YOU COME DO IT YERSELF! YER HONOR BELONGS IN A DUNG HEAP ALONG WIF YER STUPID HAT!

Wulfen Freki
Squire of the Realm

Post by Wulfen Freki » 2012-01-25

Gutz, I invite you to say those things in the presence of any of the kings subjects as opposed to on these missives.
Wulfen Freki

~Warmaster of Ched Nasad
~Chosen Warrior of Ched Nasad
~Warhound of Ched Nasad
~High Druidic Priest of Malal
~Squire to Baron Alfred Goldenhue of Elidor

TitusV
Darkonian

Post by TitusV » 2012-01-25

I find this amusing. I might show up for the entertainment value alone.

Darkonians clamoring for the attention of an insane man...
Quick!! The first one to show up will get all his royal baubles!!

Lord Dubh
Knight of the Realm

Post by Lord Dubh » 2012-01-25

TitusV wrote:I find this amusing. I might show up for the entertainment value alone.

You are most welcome to attend. Though I fail to understand the insane part, as the only one who has displayed any lack of mental status has been the orc.

In fact, New Mordom, Exlillium and Laconia are all welcome to the Court. Though if you wish to speak to His Majesty you will be unarmed and only have two honor guards with you.
Sir Bendore Dubh of Dai-Dagan, CR, KR, OG, OR, CB, CC
Master Thief of Darkon

____

http://www.facebook.com/SirBendoreDubh/

Lord Valfryn
Knight of the Realm

Post by Lord Valfryn » 2012-01-25

We could just exile all the unruly ones to WAAAAGH lands. Since I already plan on visiting them in due time.....

SkweeTheGoblin
Darkonian

Post by SkweeTheGoblin » 2012-01-25

Just because we talkz different than youz human types don't mean we iz wild animals, I mean we iz perfectly civilized in our own community so I just does not understand the issue here, could someone who iz not completely against us explain
Skweee of WAAAGH!!!
Wearer of the BIGGEST crown in Darkon
Ork proclaimed "King"

Wulfen Freki
Squire of the Realm

Post by Wulfen Freki » 2012-01-25

Your version of civilized is not the same as ours, little goblin. and i assure you that the royal huntsmen vermin sees goblins as animals just as much as the orcs are animals.
Wulfen Freki

~Warmaster of Ched Nasad
~Chosen Warrior of Ched Nasad
~Warhound of Ched Nasad
~High Druidic Priest of Malal
~Squire to Baron Alfred Goldenhue of Elidor

BilePlaguewind

Post by BilePlaguewind » 2012-01-26

Duke Andrick, I have spoken with you on numerous occasions, at great length. Perhaps it is being touched by the Daemon Gods of Chaos or the blood I got from my father Kreaton when he raped my Orc mother and caused her to become a nun? However, I can say that my fully Orc mother, who sickens me with her devotion to a twisted religion called "Christianity", speaks better than most nobles. You may have seen her travel the realm as well? She does from time to time. So, do a little more research before you go denouncing entire species.

As for my Orcish, Pseudo-Kin, they might not even be animals. I have heard rumors that some brand of Orc actually spawns from Fungi. However, humans are most definitely part of the mammalian classification and indeed and animal. So, throw stones from your glass castle much?
Bile Plaguewind, First Cleric of Khorne
Traveler of the Chaos Wastes
Elder Son of Kreaton

Prince Andrick
Knight of the Realm

Post by Prince Andrick » 2012-01-26

BilePlaguewind wrote:Duke Andrick, I have spoken with you on numerous occasions, at great length. Perhaps it is being touched by the Daemon Gods of Chaos or the blood I got from my father Kreaton when he raped my Orc mother and caused her to become a nun? However, I can say that my fully Orc mother, who sickens me with her devotion to a twisted religion called "Christianity", speaks better than most nobles. You may have seen her travel the realm as well? She does from time to time. So, do a little more research before you go denouncing entire species.

As for my Orcish, Pseudo-Kin, they might not even be animals. I have heard rumors that some brand of Orc actually spawns from Fungi. However, humans are most definitely part of the mammalian classification and indeed and animal. So, throw stones from your glass castle much?

I acrually do not remember seeing your mother, but I will take your word for it. I'd be fairly upset if my mother converted to christianity, in that at least we can agree.

I have actually come to enjoy our conversations, and should you leave the realm forever they will be missed. Yes yes, technically humans are animals. Perhaps I should be a bit more clear. Dim witted, dirty savage animals, how's that to describe orcs? You of course are the exception, and I think it must have something to do with the daemon blood. Forgive me if you have explained this before, my memory is not what it used to be.

And I do not throw stones, I call it like I see it. Most would describe my people as savage, some would say animals. In some cases, they would be correct. In the case of orcs, calling them animals is true in almost all cases. A few exceptions do not change what a species is.

I look forward to our next meeting.
Prince Andrick VanDahl KR, OSW, OR, OD, CM, CC
High Priest of Thor
Elidorian Minister of War
Field Marshal
President 2013

Warboss Gutzmangul
Darkonian

Post by Warboss Gutzmangul » 2012-01-28

Wulfen Freki wrote:Gutz, I invite you to say those things in the presence of any of the kings subjects as opposed to on these missives.

I ain't never been quiet 'bout dis, so what're you talkin' 'bout?

Calus
Darkonian

Post by Calus » 2012-01-28

Lord Dubh wrote:
TitusV wrote:I find this amusing. I might show up for the entertainment value alone.

You are most welcome to attend. Though I fail to understand the insane part, as the only one who has displayed any lack of mental status has been the orc.

In fact, New Mordom, Exlillium and Laconia are all welcome to the Court. Though if you wish to speak to His Majesty you will be unarmed and only have two honor guards with you.

Clearly anyone calling himself a "king", backed by a group of brainwashed zealots, and imposing his self-righteous will on others has to be sane. That makes about as much sense as gauging out your eyeball to avoid getting shanked...oh wait...

I may indeed attend. It's been a while since the travelling circus came around and I don't recall ever seeing a grown man pleading for baubles.
Sic Semper Tyrannis

BilePlaguewind

Post by BilePlaguewind » 2012-01-28

I have to admit, I think this Gutz character is rather amusing, even though he needs to embrace the Chaos gods so he too can articulate himself and command respect. He at least is brazen. I must agree the Royal court has always been a bit of a joke. It is fun to laugh at, gamble on and generally another part of the bread and circus that keeps the Realm down by distracting them from their REAL problems, not worshiping the Chaos gods and not enough blood shed! It has even infested my homeland and turned my own people against me, while I wasn't even in this plane of existence it destroyed my people! It is a tragedy. Red(if I can find my makeup) and full of Rage I will be seeing everyone for what is sure to be an interesting event.
Elder Son of Kreaton

Lord Valfryn
Knight of the Realm

Post by Lord Valfryn » 2012-01-28

If the amount of respect commanded by you is a testament of the powers of Chaos, I think Gutzmangul is fine how he is.

As to the "joke that is Royal Court", and the lack of bloodshed... one is not at the expense of another. Foolish and disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated. I am not one to overstep the authority of the Kingsguard, but I am fairly certain they will forgive my indulgence in retiring an ungrateful guest or two. None are forcing you, or any others to attend this honored occasion.

Fiyero
Darkonian

Post by Fiyero » 2012-01-29

I find it funny that Bile talks of chaos and bloodshed and how the court is a joke yet at the last Royal Court I attended I believe I remember Ched Nasad giving gifts to High King Slindar. It all seemed there weren't treating as a joke. In fact some very strong words were exchanged between Laconia and some of the members of Ched Nasad. Clearly Bile speaks out without much knowledge of the past.
Fiyero Weyland
Bard
Annalist & Corporal of BAMC

BilePlaguewind

Post by BilePlaguewind » 2012-01-29

Fiyero: OR Bile has been gone! When you are the living incarnation of Chaos you must rain Chaos across many realms. Although Bile respects King Slindar's skills as a fighter, he does enjoy fighting the King and does not lay any gifts at his feet, except maybe severed limbs. Bile has TONS of Knowledge of the past, just maybe not the past 7 or so Months and he does not care of your opinion little child. Who even has words with Laconia anymore? I could be a citizen or worse standing in Ched Nasad, as long as they do not demote me to the lowest rank in the Country... King of Laconia.

Valfryn: Although I am always a fan of the Chosen Blood and would gladly fight beside them any day, or against them. I must say the whole thing seems rather tedious and boring. However, it may be fun to show up and cause a raucous, just to see how much trouble I CAN start.
Elder Son of Kreaton

Havoc
Squire of the Realm

Post by Havoc » 2012-01-29

[quote="BilePlaguewind"]Fiyero: OR Bile has been gone! When you are the living incarnation of Chaos you must rain Chaos across many realms. Although Bile respects King Slindar's skills as a fighter, he does enjoy fighting the King and does not lay any gifts at his feet, except maybe severed limbs. Bile has TONS of Knowledge of the past, just maybe not the past 7 or so Months and he does not care of your opinion little child. Who even has words with Laconia anymore? I could be a citizen or worse standing in Ched Nasad, as long as they do not demote me to the lowest rank in the Country... King of Laconia.

Bile, you speak as if its only seven months you have been gone from this realm, yet it has been the better part of more than five years since your presence has been more than a joke, a tantrum and a failure. You know what your place in Ched has been and its never been one of authority. You are a hordeling no closer to being a King of Laconia, than a full blooded Warrior of Ched. As a hordeling you know you do not speak in public as you have been told by your Superiors, Chosen Wulfen and Knight Warboss Valaros.

Duke Andrick, please do rain Northstar onto his thick skull many times.

BilePlaguewind

Post by BilePlaguewind » 2012-01-29

Havoc speaks wonders on the magic missive and is silent in my prescence. All across the realm know that none insult me to my face. "Rank" among Ched means nothing to me and I do as I please. You can call me the tooth faerie for all i care. All of the talk from all the various Ched members that feel they have "gained rank" over me is just a farce. I have been traveling the realm for Roughly 10 years now. So, all of you that have arrived after and demand I pay fealty can suck my big, hairy, red ass, not to put too lightly. It makes me laugh to see you squirm as I piss on your formality. So, please, continue to make an ass of yourselves. If you truly believe yourself "superior" to me, not only are you deranged, but you show the entire realm how weak you are by continuing to make demands of me, trying to "put me in my place" in the missives and then cowering from me on the battle field. You hold your tongues when I can slap it from your mouth and ALL see it. I know there will always be the scattered flies of Braxus and the like that hurl insults, but once again, their voice is lost in the rabble.

All hail the Chaos gods!!! It's just all too orderly for it's own good?
Elder Son of Kreaton

Braxus
Knight of the Realm

Post by Braxus » 2012-01-29

hahahahahahahahaha that is funny i run from you no no i do not i face you and you look at me from the flat of your back just be for nurlge takes you and not khorne i do not hurl insults i let my weapon do my talking just like to day
Sir Braxus of Nurgle
Knight of the Realm

LordTyrantCort
Knight of the Realm

Post by LordTyrantCort » 2012-01-30

To all court noble and cavaliers, if you so choose to get your h*n*r back from this savage greenskin animal. I will gladly take you all on the trek into their mountain lands of their nation. For I, one who loathes using the word h*n*r, would not stand for being refered to as a coward. And would show the thickheaded savage to mind his words. I won't even charge you, I will pay fully for your adventure into the greenskin hunting ground. And believe that I could even bring the royal huntsman out of his cave, where he studies to find HRH The King, the best game to hunt.

The caravan has enough room for 3 of you, plus myself. In one months time, meet me at the town called "Spartans Folly." From there we will travel into the green skins territory, and hunt them down.

If you haven't a way to get there, I will ferry you across the intersea. On one of my many boats.

And if you choose not to join me, why you would not is worrisome to me. I may have to take my own troops into the hunting grounds and bring the court back the greenskins tongue.

Message me to RSVP.

Warlord Cort Von Wrathis
Regent of Ched Nasad.
Live for the slaughter
GLORIUS death

Knight of Ched Nasad
Survivor of The Asylum Mal'volus
Acolyte of GodThyanaos
OS...

Prince Andrick
Knight of the Realm

Post by Prince Andrick » 2012-01-30

Warlordcort wrote:To all court noble and cavaliers, if you so choose to get your h*n*r back from this savage greenskin animal. I will gladly take you all on the trek into their mountain lands of their nation. For I, one who loathes using the word h*n*r, would not stand for being refered to as a coward. And would show the thickheaded savage to mind his words. I won't even charge you, I will pay fully for your adventure into the greenskin hunting ground. And believe that I could even bring the royal huntsman out of his cave, where he studies to find HRH The King, the best game to hunt.

The caravan has enough room for 3 of you, plus myself. In one months time, meet me at the town called "Spartans Folly." From there we will travel into the green skins territory, and hunt them down.

If you haven't a way to get there, I will ferry you across the intersea. On one of my many boats.

And if you choose not to join me, why you would not is worrisome to me. I may have to take my own troops into the hunting grounds and bring the court back the greenskins tongue.

Message me to RSVP.

Warlord Cort Von Wrathis
Regent of Ched Nasad.

Warlord Cort, while the animal has not insulted me directly, I would be happy to join you on this excursion. Crushing a few orc skulls would be most enjoyable.
Prince Andrick VanDahl KR, OSW, OR, OD, CM, CC
High Priest of Thor
Elidorian Minister of War
Field Marshal
President 2013