Wrath of the Gods- Laconian Campout 2013

For character narratives and in-character announcements. Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Forum rules
Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Wrath of the Gods- Laconian Campout 2013

Post by fingers630 » 2013-03-19

....much has changed in the lands of Laconia since the last time the Gods walked through the Realm of Darkon. Fields of hot dogs lay wasted and burnt, peasants murdered by Drow Invasion litter the ruined walls of keeps now flying Elidorian banners.

The realm of darkon has assembled to celebrate the Laconian Olympic games and Spring festivals as Hades , the Lord of the Underworld has grown tired of mankind and the worshipping of their "New Gods" and is trying to free Kronos from his prison in Tarterus.

The skys are darkening and the fiends of Tarterus are begining to break free from their bonds. Ancient beast have been reported to be attacking the towns and villages of Laconia. It is up to you to secure your lives and protect your love ones. If the powers of darkness prevail , all of mankind is doomed.

Perseus must be found and convinced to rally the forces of men to fight the Gods who are plotting to destroy the world of men....
Justicar Lucius Alexander Crum
Archmage of Elidor and Lord of the Realm
Queen of the Silly People

Lord Valfryn
Knight of the Realm

Re: Wrath of the Gods- Laconian Campout 2013

Post by Lord Valfryn » 2013-03-20

The few Selevetarglin, stationed to oversee the construction of the castle "Selvetarm's Reach" shall be dispatched to quell any disturbances that might endanger the innocent.

As Order is the right of all citizens who live beneath our protection, so it shall be granted.

-Baron Valfryn Ken'Virr

Pope Faleris I

Post by Pope Faleris I » 2013-03-20

A missive is dispatched by falcons, to each nation of the realm asking for the Clerics to report any ethereal "rumblings" to me for interpretation, and guidance to assemble a response.

Pope Faleris, OM, KOTR

Saris Fey-Branche
Darkonian

Post by Saris Fey-Branche » 2013-03-20

[OOC- Requisite correction: CB would have occasionally found the need to put a peasant to death for inciting insurrection etc., but they would have been utterly fastidious about cleaning up after themselves. No heaps of bodies strewn about, from us anyway. Context is everything.]
Chosen Blood Officer

fingers630
Knight of the Realm

Post by fingers630 » 2013-03-21

(ooc who's to say Elidorians didn't leave more corpses =P)
Justicar Lucius Alexander Crum
Archmage of Elidor and Lord of the Realm
Queen of the Silly People