Librum of knowledge

For character narratives and in-character announcements. Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Forum rules
Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
lorewraith

Librum of knowledge

Post by lorewraith » 2013-03-31

I the Shadow archivest am sending out my colleage out into the world for knowledge of the land, arcana and history. At this time my seekers of lore are busy with exploring ancient cripts. I have been informed that there is a war in the land. Saddly I have no information of this war. who is fighting how the battles far.

With my people preoccupied I request those of the realm for word of this war...tails of the battles being fought.. If there is any documentation such as lithagraphs I'd be quite thankful.

For those of your that may wonder to my motives know this. Such knowledge will be helped and given so those yet to come may learn from the darkness of our past.

Keeper of the Shadow Archives, Wonderer of the misted lands

Sir Sturmbjorne
Knight of the Realm

Re: Librum of knowledge

Post by Sir Sturmbjorne » 2013-04-18

Keeper of the Shadow Archives,

There is currently one active and royally sanctioned war in the Realm of Darkon. That is the war between the nations of Chosen Blood and The Northern Kingdoms, with the Northern Kingdoms having won all of the battles in the beginning of the campaign, and most recently losing once, a swathe of land quite close to their capitol.

Before that there were "Wars", if they can be called "Wars" and not "Slaughter-fests", between the nations of Chosen Blood and Laconia, Chosen Blood and Waaagh!!! and Chosen Blood and Meslam; a now defunct nation.

It seems the Drow are keeping to their proclamation made during HRM Slindar's rule; that any that aide those they war with will become the next target of Selvetarm.
Last edited by Sir Sturmbjorne on 2013-04-21, edited 2 times in total.
Baron Wulfvin Sturmbjorne, KR, OSW, CC, OD, CM(Druid)
Knight of the Realm
King of Asaheim
Huskcarl and Jarl of Asaheim
President 2015
"Bound by honor, Released in death" - Felgardian Contract of Arms

Lord Valfryn
Knight of the Realm

Post by Lord Valfryn » 2013-04-20

Selvetarm.

Sir Sturmbjorne
Knight of the Realm

Post by Sir Sturmbjorne » 2013-04-21

((So close ^^))
Baron Wulfvin Sturmbjorne, KR, OSW, CC, OD, CM(Druid)
Knight of the Realm
King of Asaheim
Huskcarl and Jarl of Asaheim
President 2015
"Bound by honor, Released in death" - Felgardian Contract of Arms