The Crown

For character narratives and in-character announcements. Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Forum rules
Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Prince Andrick
Knight of the Realm

The Crown

Post by Prince Andrick » 2013-05-08

Let it be known to all that I intend to challenge HRM Cailen Sendor for the crown on the anniversary of his coronation. I have already informed him of my intention and wish now to inform all of the realm.

I will not make speeches about why I deserve the Crown. I am well known enough in this realm for all to understand who and what I am. I am a Norseman, I want the Crown and so I shall take it or die in the effort.

Until we meet in blood, either on the field or in the ring.
Prince Andrick VanDahl KR, OSW, OR, OD, CM, CC
High Priest of Thor
Elidorian Minister of War
Field Marshal
President 2013

Lord Cailen Sendor
Knight of the Realm
Location: Tarimsdadt conducting interviews for new members of the Royal Court

Re: The Crown

Post by Lord Cailen Sendor » 2013-05-08

Prince Andrick VanDahl you are a honored member of our Realm, a brother in Arms, and a personal friend. Your exploits and history is demanding of the chance to fight in the ring for King honorably. I will be honored to accept your chalenge without hesition or any ill will. I am servant of God and the people and we will see what our trial by combat results in.

In service,
HRM Cailen Sendor
++ Respect those above your station and train others under you to surpass your achievements - while you treat others with the respect you expect to receive in return! ++

Lord Dubh
Knight of the Realm

Re: The Crown

Post by Lord Dubh » 2013-05-09

Your Majesty and Your Highness,

I have spoken with the Chroniclers and the date such a challenge can be officially made is October 20th. With the fight, of either find, taking place a short period later.
Sir Bendore Dubh of Dai-Dagan, CR, KR, OG, OR, CB, CC
Master Thief of Darkon

____

http://www.facebook.com/SirBendoreDubh/