Credits from the past....

Ask your rule questions here, players and officials will respond. Questions that turn into proposal discussions will be moved to the Proposal Discussion forum.
Freewynd

Credits from the past....

Post by Freewynd » 2013-09-15

I know that the vast majority of you guys/gals have no idea who I am so this may seem a bit presumptuous...

My name if Lord Freewynd the Red. I have been fighting nigh on 30 years. I have fought mostly Dagorhir, but have also done quite a bit of SCA, and Markland fighting over the years. I have recently decided to add a little more Darkon to my repertoire. The reason for my post is that while I seem new to the sport, I actually should have previous credits that I would like to add to my records.

Before Bellum (which I attended), I attended 3 other campouts. There were 2 Dagorhir/Darkon crossovers, many moons ago. I was at both of those. And there was a campout at Berrywine Wine Plantation, in Linganoire about 20+ years ago. My Dag unit just showed up out of the blue, because we heard there would be fighting, and drinking. ;) ;) We ended up playing an NPC pack of orcs. We just wandered the forest attacking any groups of players we ran across. Hehe.... Good times. Witnesses would be Malcon who remembers me from the crossovers, and Tiberius of Exilium, who was around during the Berrywine campout.

My question is, how I would get those credits added to my "record". I know it really doesn't help much this campout, but it will at the next event.

Thank you guys for any assistance in this matter.

Inox
Knight of the Realm

Re: Credits from the past....

Post by Inox » 2013-09-15

I remember you, Freewynd, even if you didn't remember me at the last Dag event (and thought that girl's arrow hit my leg :D).

I was at the crossover event at Page's Farm (Summer War) back in 1999 or 2000 or so, and I may have been at the Linganore Winery one (but my memory gets hazy the further back I go). Good times.

I think the best bet would be to email the secretary at secretary@darkon.org with what you said above. Generally, there's no problem with restoring a few credits. Also, you might still be on the books under your legal name; a lot of the old records were retained (but not all).

I won't be at this campout (daytripping Baden), but I am sure I will see you at a Darkon or Dag event soon. Be well.
Prince Inox Elsonáge Thensiur
Swordslinger of No Quarter!
Warriors' Guild, OE, CCx8, CM(Warrior Mage)
Beast of BABALON

Freewynd

Re: Credits from the past....

Post by Freewynd » 2013-09-16

Awesome! Thanks.

Sending email, now.

"See Mom, I do exist!!"