Who can move armies for a country?

Ask your rule questions here, players and officials will respond. Questions that turn into proposal discussions will be moved to the Proposal Discussion forum.
shroom2021
Darkonian

Who can move armies for a country?

Post by shroom2021 » 2013-11-15

The scenario I am thinking of as I write this.
My country X has not declared any attacks or actions on the land map that will require my land action for the day.
In advance I pony up the gold to pay for an army to be created an then moved from one hex into another without notifying the rest of my country(Think border raid).

Can I as a member of a country who could potentially afford to fund and army and its movement contact the landmarshall and enact whatever I am planning using my own or is there a single point of contact for each country through which all land actions must be declared?

Lord Cailen Sendor
Knight of the Realm
Location: Tarimsdadt conducting interviews for new members of the Royal Court

Re: Who can move armies for a country?

Post by Lord Cailen Sendor » 2013-11-15

According to the rules each country must have up to 2 official land liaisons which have to contact the LM and the LM contacts with any questions he or she has. By the rules they are the only people supposed to be doing it and they must do such declarations in writing. There is nothing saying that these liaisons cant change from time to time but that change should involve contacting the land marshal with the change.

"Country  Leaders      A   Country   may   have   up   to   two   designated   leaders,   which   speaks   for   it   to   the   Magistrate,   and   is   responsible  for  the  actions  of  its  members."   

"Land  Marshal  Liaisons      Each  Country  must  designate  one  or  two  persons  to  be   liaison(s)  to  the  Land  Marshal.    This  person  shall  be   responsible  for  notifying  the  Land  Marshal  of  any  land   declarations  made  by  their  Country.    This  includes  the   placing   of   original   hexes   of   land,   Land   Searches,   Invasions,   and   the   placing   and   construction   of   Structures.     See   Chapter   Eight:   Land   Rules   for   explanation  of  these  terms. "   
++ Respect those above your station and train others under you to surpass your achievements - while you treat others with the respect you expect to receive in return! ++