Javelin Head covers & safety ruling

Ask your rule questions here, players and officials will respond. Questions that turn into proposal discussions will be moved to the Proposal Discussion forum.
Snudge
Asst. Land Marshal

Javelin Head covers & safety ruling

Post by Snudge » 2013-07-02

So now I'm confused and need an answer. Nurgle's javelins are all silvered, and we used to have silver cloth covers for them. However we were informed that the silver covers were dangerous because people were throwing our javelins backwards, despite one end being silver and the other being black. They are currently all covered in red as we were required to do. However in Tyriel's proposal thread, seen here
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=979
It seems to be that the NC is no longer worried about the issue as indicated by Tyriel's statement in the thread.

Can I re-cover our javelin heads in silver, or do they have to remain red per the safety ruling?
Rake, roustabout, vagabond and general no account sketchy
Some disreputable folks even go so far as to call me a mountebank
Holder of non-noble titles to numerous to mention

Banker of Darkon
OR, CM
Land Marshal

Sir Aethilgar
Knight of the Realm

Re: Javelin Head covers & safety ruling

Post by Sir Aethilgar » 2013-07-02

The only thing I can say is that the rulebook calls for a red cover. Until the rulebook text is changed by the Senate; red covers are still required.

Beyond that; the new javelins are being playtested as written. Both the NC and the Senate will have an opportunity to weigh in on the proposed specs.

I wouldn't change current javelin covers at this time.

Edit - Note; this is not an expression of opinion for or against the current rules; just a statement of 'what is'.
Baron Aethilgar Sheldwich

Facta non Verba

"Arguing on the forums is like wrestling with a pig in the mud. After some time, you realize that you are getting dirty, but the pig is actually enjoying it."

Snudge
Asst. Land Marshal

Post by Snudge » 2013-07-03

Simple enough I suppose, thanks aethilgar
Rake, roustabout, vagabond and general no account sketchy
Some disreputable folks even go so far as to call me a mountebank
Holder of non-noble titles to numerous to mention

Banker of Darkon
OR, CM
Land Marshal

mariasam

Post by mariasam » 2013-08-01

thanks for that official forum ,.. :)
Join braindumps oracle exam training program to guarantee pass HP0-J73 braindumps exam! Also get The University of Tokyo exam. for more details Brigham Young University Hawaii good luck...