Imperial wedding at Bellum Aeternus III

For character narratives and in-character announcements. Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
Forum rules
Moderators will be liberal in the removal of OOC posts and comments. Do not 'god mode' in the forums, if you can't do it on the field you can't do it here.
BaiterofBAMC
Darkonian

Imperial wedding at Bellum Aeternus III

Post by BaiterofBAMC » 2014-03-15

[Notice to the people of Darkon from the House of Imperial Majesty Whisper Everhate.
It is decreed that all people and nations in the realm are commanded to attend the royal wedding of his Imperial Majesty Whisper Everhate to Dame Niko of Ched Nasad to be held during the first night of the gathering Bellum Aeternus (April 3 2014 (exact time tbd)).

After the ceremony is complete, there will be an opportunity to impress the newly wedded couple with tales of great feats, acts of valor or buffoonery, or any other manner of amusing the royal couple or surrounding nobility and court. Such that amuse the royal couple can expect some kind of boon or favor.
There will also be beer (maybe wine).
All hail His Imperial Fabulousness!]

Thursday night there will be a wedding ceremony and an accompanying welcome party to Bellum Aeternus 3 to go with it. If anyone can donate time, food or materials to the cause that would be fantastic.
We are hoping to be able to bring our best foot forward to all of the people who are going to be there with some awesome roleplay, libations and comradery to open up Darkon's premier annual cross gaming event.

Thrush Svartehjertet

Re: Imperial wedding at Bellum Aeternus III

Post by Thrush Svartehjertet » 2014-03-17

""It is decreed that all people and nations in the realm are commanded to attend ""

No.

Thrush Svartehjertet
berserk
Warriors Guild
Order of the Raven (Arts)
Order of the Mask (Fighter) 2012, 2013
Order of the Stag (Service to the Game)
"I'm going to sacrifice more than anyone else to make a play, I can promise you. And I'm going to hit you so you don't want to play [any] more.''

Kel von Graymere
Darkonian

Post by Kel von Graymere » 2014-03-31

Whisper:

I am traveling, and I must tender my regrets at not attending your gathering. I'm sure it will be a time of great pomp and circumstance.

I do hope that those who render fealty unto you and your new bride will be pleased by the spectacle and the high solemnity of such an occasion. And though -for religious reasons- I do not consider myself your subject, I do consider you as a friend, and I wish you all the happiness such marriages can provide.

Yours in Hate,
KvG

PS to the future Queen: My retainer Vassili sends to you his greetings, and wishes you well.

Thrush Svartehjertet

Post by Thrush Svartehjertet » 2014-04-01

Well said.

I am not attending in protest to being told to do so. Let no one think that there is anything other than respect between Whisper and I. He has never done me wrong, and I have known him long enough for him to have had the chance. I just do poorly with instruction when not paid to follow it.

I hope the wedding goes swimmingly.

Thrush Svartehjertet
berserk
Warriors Guild
Order of the Raven (Arts)
Order of the Mask (Fighter) 2012, 2013
Order of the Stag (Service to the Game)
"I'm going to sacrifice more than anyone else to make a play, I can promise you. And I'm going to hit you so you don't want to play [any] more.''